10:30 start time

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We started at 9:40 this morning but didn't leave until 10:30 (2 late planes).

We will be starting at 9:40 again tomorrow but will not be waiting for the air-----city drivers will have to come back and the rest will have their air shuttled to them.

I think my streak of punching out between 1815-1830 may be in trouble.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
We started at 9:40 this morning but didn't leave until 10:30 (2 late planes).

We will be starting at 9:40 again tomorrow but will not be waiting for the air-----city drivers will have to come back and the rest will have their air shuttled to them.

I think my streak of punching out between 1815-1830 may be in trouble.

Poor, sweet baby.

UPSGUY72

We are starting at 10:30 tomorrow. We were told that Louisville is blown out. Looks like it will be a long day.

That's kind of stupid. Why not start at your normal time than have people shuttle that rest out to the drivers. By starting later nothing is getting done and day lite is just a burning. I'm glad my center center manager is a little smarter.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
That's kind of stupid. Why not start at your normal time than have people shuttle that rest out to the drivers. By starting later nothing is getting done and day lite is just a burning. I'm glad my center center manager is a little smarter.
We've had corporate people shuttle to meet points out here in their personal cars. I'm sure the same will happen tomorrow, can't fit a NDA PB teen headboard in a Nissan Leaf.