10 day discipline question

Upsdriver87

I have a question about the 10 days for disciplinary action. When does the 10 days start? For example, if a customer calls in to complain about a drivers methods, does it start after the customer calls in? Let's say the customer calls a week later with pictures or a video, does the 10 days start over?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
I have a question about the 10 days for disciplinary action. When does the 10 days start? For example, if a customer calls in to complain about a drivers methods, does it start after the customer calls in? Let's say the customer calls a week later with pictures or a video, does the 10 days start over?
Wtf are you talking about.

Upsdriver87

Due to the weather, some drivers have been leaving packages at garages. Some customers are complaining. Management has started writing people up. I know management has 10 days to decide it they're going to discipline someone but when that 10 day period starts has come into question. One of the drivers had a video from home security sent in 5 days after the delivery. Can the 10 days start over if something like a video or picture is sent later?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Due to the weather, some drivers have been leaving packages at garages. Some customers are complaining. Management has started writing people up. I know management has 10 days to decide it they're going to discipline someone but when that 10 day period starts has come into question? One of the drivers had a video from home security sent in 5 days after the delivery. Can the 10 days start over if something like a video or picture is sent later?
Are you on heroine?

Indecisi0n

Due to the weather, some drivers have been leaving packages at garages. Some customers are complaining. Management has started writing people up. I know management has 10 days to decide it they're going to discipline someone but when that 10 day period starts has come into question. One of the drivers had a video from home security sent in 5 days after the delivery. Can the 10 days start over if something like a video or picture is sent later?
I thought the first post was a mistake and you posted it while drunk .The fact you posted it twice means you are serious . How would a suspension begin while you are still working and being paid?

So if a customer calls in 11 days later to file a complaint and you get suspended for that offence for 10 days and they start from the delivery date then you would get off free . Makes zero sense.