10% diad battery at 6:30. Thanks MapNav!

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
”Hey Boss, I’ve got a great idea. Let’s introduce a battery sucking app, that no one will use, right before peak!”

“Great idea, Johnson! You’re going places with this company.”
You ever heard of carry a extra? If you know that your battery drains, carry a extra. You deserved to be out that long.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You ever heard of carry a extra? If you know that your battery drains, carry a extra. You deserved to be out that long.
I management gives me an extra to take out. Awesome. If not it's not my call.

I always have a pen and paper. No problem writing everything down. Easy OT punching it all in the board after I get back.

keeb86

”Hey Boss, I’ve got a great idea. Let’s introduce a battery sucking app, that no one will use, right before peak!”

“Great idea, Johnson! You’re going places with this company.”

They were dumb to add the navigation before actually installing the DIAD charger.

Jackofnotrades

Our South East hubs are already implementing charging kits where the DIAD slot is on the dash console. Once the DIAD HITS 60 PERCENT it automatically starts a recharge boost. We have it in 3 of our trucks at our hub and seems to be working so far

Indecisi0n

Our South East hubs are already implementing charging kits where the DIAD slot is on the dash console. Once the DIAD HITS 60 PERCENT it automatically starts a recharge boost. We have it in 3 of our trucks at our hub and seems to be working so far
Sad part is by the time all of your trucks get then there will be a new DIAD out.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I barely finish the day now, and we don't have navigation yet. My battery hits 10% around 6PM and I have swapped batteries out of other DIADS. Carry a spare battery? Those are non-existent where I am. Another example of poor planning to use equipment that is obsolete to the point that spare parts aren't available. Every time you recharge a battery it slowly kills its life. Think about your cell phone dying before the two-year contract is up.