10% diad battery at 6:30. Thanks MapNav!

Chnandler Bong

Now you have a map that shows you how to get to your next stop---DAMN----have I told you lately how tough we had it? I used to laugh at the idea that UPS would replace drivers with robots but you guys really are in trouble.

If we're replaced by robots, you're in trouble too. There has to be a small army of live bodies contributing to the pension or it will go belly up in no time.

IESucks

You don't need to ask us to take a extra diad. "rolls eyes" I swear, I have more balls than some or you drivers and I have a vagina..

You don't need to ask us to take a extra diad. "rolls eyes" I swear, I have more balls than some or you drivers and I have a vagina..
Too funny, would love to watch you run around trying to find and download a guys route on a board that doesn't work because that's all you can dig up because someone grabbed it as an extra. Then you can ask everyone through the Diad if they have an extra when he calls you at 1015 am with a dead board. What a rookie

watdaflock?

Now you have a map that shows you how to get to your next stop---DAMN----have I told you lately how tough we had it? I used to laugh at the idea that UPS would replace drivers with robots but you guys really are in trouble.
I wonder if the Brown Cafe internet site will still be around, when this day finally happens.
Everyone will end up being replaced by robots, eventually. Duh'........didn't you see the movie Matrix?
Ya know rod would take the blue pill.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
So again it's the drivers fault?? How many extra batteries will you have during peak? What a joke
UPS is a joke if they can't provide extra diad batteries and/ or a 12v power outlet in the package cars...

I carry 2 extra power pad batteries on my rural route. I also have 12v power outlets in my delivery vehicle <shrugs>

JustDeliverIt

The one route I cover, board always dies around 210 stops. A heavy day I'll go out with 240/250. I message the center when it hits 30% and tell them I need a battery brought out soon. Either an air driver brings one or they message a driver who's done to meet me on their way back and I take his battery. Got to love this place!

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
UPS is a joke if they can't provide extra diad batteries and/ or a 12v power outlet in the package cars...

I carry 2 extra power pad batteries on my rural route. I also have 12v power outlets in my delivery vehicle <shrugs>
FedEx is a joke.
The rastafarian dude delivering in my neighborhood is a real winner.

You can smell the weed 4 blocks away.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
It all depends on the subcontractor... and individual driver.

I'm lucky enough to have a decent manager, my own truck that I can take home when done deliveries, & a decent rural route.

Yeah, ground is hated upon in my area... they don't know what a weather bag is.

Some business stops request me, a HD driver, to deliver their stuff instead of ground... butt, I told them to look at my small box truck vs ground's p1000... nope

Sorry to hear that your FedEx drivers in your area sux