10% diad battery at 6:30. Thanks MapNav!

tourists24

Wdfd... wait til the rain gets in the cab and short them out or you spill your drink inside the holder...
They put the holders at dash level.... sort of where the fan goes. They actually work pretty good with a couple exceptions. One is the map guide is an absolute in cab distraction. Second, you can’t use a belt clip and still use the holder unit

Coldworld

60 months and counting
The one route I cover, board always dies around 210 stops. A heavy day I'll go out with 240/250. I message the center when it hits 30% and tell them I need a battery brought out soon. Either an air driver brings one or they message a driver who's done to meet me on their way back and I take his battery. Got to love this place!
250 stops.... seriously??? friend that

Coldworld

60 months and counting
They put the holders at dash level.... sort of where the fan goes. They actually work pretty good with a couple exceptions. One is the map guide is an absolute in cab distraction. Second, you can’t use a belt clip and still use the holder unit
What’s the map guide??? Haven’t been in package for a few years

tourists24

What’s the map guide??? Haven’t been in package for a few years
The new upgrade. When you put the DIAD in the new holder unit a navigation guide to your next stop pops up on screen and shows turn by turn directions. Sort of like one in your own car might have

Coldworld

60 months and counting
The new upgrade. When you put the DIAD in the new holder unit a navigation guide to your next stop pops up on screen and shows turn by turn directions. Sort of like one in your own car might have
So the company is encouraging drivers to look at the diad while driving??? Do you have to follow it turn by turn or is it a guide??

tourists24

So the company is encouraging drivers to look at the diad while driving??? Do you have to follow it turn by turn or is it a guide??
Of course they say it’s not a distraction if used correctly lol. It’s based on ORION so it’s only as good as your plan is. With RDO option gone you either have to follow the plan, bookmark your next stop manually, or don’t use the holder at all

Zowert

Would love to, but just finishing my first year of FT progression. Need to take the hours for now until I hit top rate. The day I do, I'm on it!!

Exactly. When you’re at the bottom of the totem pole like me you need the hours. OT is where the moneys at. Top rate must be so nice!

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
250 stops.... seriously??? friend that
Depends on the route
Dense college dorms around the middle of their term are real easy, Just a bunch of dense door-to-door amazon, small odds and ends, You could probably do 1 stop every 45 seconds in some areas. Start of the semester? Not so much lol because that is when every kid that moved in forgot to bring shelves, air conditioners, etc.

Utahloader

Now you have a map that shows you how to get to your next stop---DAMN----have I told you lately how tough we had it? I used to laugh at the idea that UPS would replace drivers with robots but you guys really are in trouble.
I'm sure you had it real tough back in your day before the big boom lol. 70 stops and 2 pickups must have really put a strain on you.