10% diad battery at 6:30. Thanks MapNav!

542thruNthru

”Hey Boss, I’ve got a great idea. Let’s introduce a battery sucking app, that no one will use, right before peak!”

“Great idea, Johnson! You’re going places with this company.”

I drove back into the building to tell them my DIAD battery died. They sent me back out and I ran out of hours and brought back 18 stops.

Asked me why I didn't call. Told them if I called them on "MY" cell phone the battery might die and I might need it in a emergency. From then on I deliver the stops and tell them when it died and they put them into the DIAD themselves because they know I'll take 3 hours to type them in myself. :)

Try it sometime, it's fun getting on the office phone to tell the On Car that's why he should be in the office for when problems like this happen. :)

Poop Head

Judge me.
”Hey Boss, I’ve got a great idea. Let’s introduce a battery sucking app, that no one will use, right before peak!”

“Great idea, Johnson! You’re going places with this company.”

Boss- "any other golden ticket ideas, Johnson?"

Johnson- "Orion is such a great program, let's only let them view their routes in Orion Delivery Order."

Boss- "BRILLIANT!!!"

rod

Retired 22 years
Now you have a map that shows you how to get to your next stop---DAMN----have I told you lately how tough we had it? I used to laugh at the idea that UPS would replace drivers with robots but you guys really are in trouble.

oldngray

nowhere special
My 1985 Atari game had better graphics
Dense.gif

tourists24

They have new DIad holders that charge them up now. We don't have them here yet , hopefully we get them before peak.
We've go them at my center. They do a good job of keeping the charge. I came back at 8:30 the other night and still was at 100% battery