$100,000 drivers

brown bomber

brown bomber
we've got pkg. car drivers in our bldg that have been breaking 100K for a few years now....they have big-time bonus routes...they're usually dispatched on a daily basis w/ 13+ hr. days

Brown Dog

Brown since 81
How about you Bomber? You make bonus? I used to, till the allowances were adjusted 2-3 years ago, now it's mostly scratch or over. Not to worry, I always get paid for the hours I work. We are not on PAS or ED but I'm sure are allowances don't reflect it.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I JUST missed the $70k mark this year. I was pissed. Next year. :)

We have feeder drivers that clear the $120k mark in our building.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Sorry no $100,000.
I'm a 22.3 about $60,000 about the same as when I worked pt ( pt= 6 day weeks all year doing air work, inside carwash, and all day saturday airwork ) around here they limit 22.3 to 40 hours.

ezmoney5150

Sorry no $100,000.
I'm a 22.3 about $60,000 about the same as when I worked pt ( pt= 6 day weeks all year doing air work, inside carwash, and all day saturday airwork ) around here they limit 22.3 to 40 hours.

Wow, I think you made more than me and I'm a top rate Feeder Driver.

raceanoncr

Yep, easy to do here.

Was on sleeper for few yrs. Automatic 100K and more. Now mileage run. Another easy 100 K here because of xtra work or delay time.

diesel96

Sorry guys, time off is priceless. But then again, if your married with a wife that has expensive taste or doesn't work, I feel your pain. Hell, my ex divorced me 10 years ago for never being around to kiss her :censored2: because of all the O/T hours i was working. She didn't mind the paycheck though. But I am at much more peace with myself and my sons and the honey enjoying each other as much as possible....You only live once and you can lose anybody close to you on any given day. Not being around and missing activities with your children was torturous for me. So IMO, making more money than the next guy doesn't appeal to me, the quality time and living at peace with yourself and family is my number one priorty.:peaceful:

IDoLessWorkThanMost

The highest seniority guy in Local 25 ( baba gounj can explain more

does $100,000+ annual
collects 4,000+/mo pension
social security

Probably $200,000 annually? :D