Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
Hey.......guess what, he’s right!!!!!

This place does suck now and is riddled with supervisors who’s only qualifying quality was the willingness to apply for management. Now perhaps he is a POS but regardless of that he’s right about this place. 21 years here and its been a pretty steady decline in quality of life around here.....especially in the past couple of years.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hey.......guess what, he’s right!!!!!

This place does suck now and is riddled with supervisors who’s only qualifying quality was the willingness to apply for management. Now perhaps he is a POS but regardless of that he’s right about this place. 21 years here and its been a pretty steady decline in quality of life around here.....especially in the past couple of years.

Why stay?

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
Why stay?......is that a serious question?

Lol.....hmmmmm maybe it could be the fact that I’ve invested 21 years and rather or not this place is pleasant or not I’m due a pension check in roughly 8.5 years. Question you should ask.....is why are people afraid to admit it.

brownIEman

Any body know what hub he worked at?
Would love to find the bald bean bagging :censored2:bag supervisor he had and get him to do a rant on YouTube warning companies not to hire this shady loser and what a :censored2:ty experience it is to have him as a worker.

Also what the fornication does bean bagging mean in this context?

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Why stay?......is that a serious question?

Lol.....hmmmmm maybe it could be the fact that I’ve invested 21 years and rather or not this place is pleasant or not I’m due a pension check in roughly 8.5 years. Question you should ask.....is why are people afraid to admit it.
So what you're saying is you are stuck.

542thruNthru

You seem bitter about UPS. Why work there is you don't like it?

I believe the word you're looking for is "if"

:censored2: customer counter rejects.
ZomboMeme 23112017221024.jpg

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
Get involved you suggest......perhaps my attempt in pulling back the brown colored glasses from your eyes is me getting involved. Clearly we all have accepted in making a career at UPS but some of us are just a bit more capable of seeing this place for what it’s become.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Get involved you suggest......perhaps my attempt in pulling back the brown colored glasses from your eyes is me getting involved. Clearly we all have accepted in making a career at UPS but some of us are just a bit more capable of seeing this place for what it’s become.
Granted I wasn't here in the glory days, whenever those were, and might not have the perspective you do. But I see the job and company clearly for what they are, and I choose every day to brown up and head in to work. I own that choice, and don't regret it. If you don't like the job or the company, you can choose to accept it how it is, fight to change it, or walk away. I choose to fight.