$1000 a week attendance bonus.

Jetboat1

It's coming July 2023. All part time employees will receive a grand for coming to work on time.
Sorry no trucks to unload or packages to sort. Just go to the training room learn the 5 keys to lifting and lowering and the rules of the road for getting a CDL driver license. Pass the test and get a $5000 bonus. How much of raise are full time package car drivers asking for?

542thruNthru

It's coming July 2023. All part time employees will receive a grand for coming to work on time.
Sorry no trucks to unload or packages to sort. Just go to the training room learn the 5 keys to lifting and lowering and the rules of the road for getting a CDL driver license. Pass the test and get a $5000 bonus. How much of raise are full time package car drivers asking for?
They better get in line. 22.4s are going away first!

Jetboat1

Would the union fight against part time employees getting paid for CDL training before the next contract ? Or would the union stand in the way of extra pay for part time employees?

542thruNthru

Would the union fight against part time employees getting paid for CDL training before the next contract ? Or would the union stand in the way of extra pay for part time employees?
I'm confused. Why would we pay for CDL training for part timers. What do they need a CDL for?

Jetboat1

Is is all set up to train employees to deliver packages with the attendance bonus. Come in early get a bonus to learn how to drive a package car. The pay difference is so large ups management would be negligent to not use part time pay rates against full time employees in contract negotiations.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
Is is all set up to train employees to deliver packages with the attendance bonus. Come in early get a bonus to learn how to drive a package car. The pay difference is so large ups management would be negligent to not use part time pay rates against full time employees in contract negotiations.
external-content.duckduckgo.com.gif