12 hour violation?

That's the way it was for us, but the past few weeks they have come up with a new rule that no driver can be over 12 hrs. I've heard of one other center doing this but wanted to know if this was company wide.

Appvol

At my center they told us we can't work over 12hrs. They told us to let them know if we think we might be over 12hrs.

AlliSeeisBrown

They've been preaching no over 12 drivers for almost a month. Had a PCM recently that they're planning on going no over 11 then no over 10. Currently, we still haven't gotten some drivers in under 13 at least twice a week haha.

They've been preaching no over 12 drivers for almost a month. Had a PCM recently that they're planning on going no over 11 then no over 10. Currently, we still haven't gotten some drivers in under 13 at least twice a week haha.
Funny thing is they preach this but send us out with more stops! Typical UPS logic. Under Petty Supervisors =ups

jaker

trolling
Honestly I'm happy with 11 hours no more no less. I was just wondering the reason for it and if it was other buildings or just ours.
The time of the year , you will hear about it for a month and then it will be gone

Next month since it will be hot they will start talking about bulk head door

brett636

I recall a few years ago my feeder department tried to put in this rule. They didn't tell anyone about the rule change or give any notice this was the new expectation. Management just began handing out warning letters to every driver who worked over 12 hours the previous day. That lasted all of a week and hasn't happened since.