13th Board of Director?

ActionJaxson

Did you see his particular forte:
Kevin M.Warsh
-
Morgan Stanley & Co. in New York, vice president and executive director of the company's Mergers and Acquisitions Department.

BrownSuit

If his knowledge helps UPS to make more money, "Yes."

I thought that the part of Management Reportback made it clear this was the purpose. The section that included Dr. Kendle made it very clear that we were going to be expanding the board further and long-term profitability was the purpose behind the nominations of some of our recent boardmembers to help shore up areas where we did not have a strong foot-hold. Dr. Kendle for example has been instrumental in our Healthcare initiatives and helping to develop the mantra and mindset that "It's a patient, not a package".

SignificantOwner

A Package Center Manager
I thought that the part of Management Reportback made it clear this was the purpose. The section that included Dr. Kendle made it very clear that we were going to be expanding the board further and long-term profitability was the purpose behind the nominations of some of our recent boardmembers to help shore up areas where we did not have a strong foot-hold. Dr. Kendle for example has been instrumental in our Healthcare initiatives and helping to develop the mantra and mindset that "It's a patient, not a package".

That quote made all the difference. I had no idea that packages going to dialysis offices were important until I heard that. I also had no idea that if I felt a pill bottle in a pak it might be something that warranted a second attempt, especially if it was a Friday. Before I heard that phrase I'd have said h*ll with them.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
That quote made all the difference. I had no idea that packages going to dialysis offices were important until I heard that. I also had no idea that if I felt a pill bottle in a pak it might be something that warranted a second attempt, especially if it was a Friday. Before I heard that phrase I'd have said h*ll with them.
So what you're saying is stuff in styrofoam coolers and penguins on them are still ok to have delivery exceptions? I haven't had a DIAD training program on it yet so I'm not quite sure of its importance.