14 day quarantine pay. I may need it.

iruhnman630

Not looking forward to the morning phone call.

All three of us in this house have had varying symptoms. We all have had the cough, I have had the headache and a possible short fever last night (the battery is low on the thermometer and that was the only fever reading I got in two days) and they have also had higher fevers and puking. Also one of his coworkers, an asthmatic, is hospitalized fighting pneumonia.

The frustrating part is that NONE of us have been tested.

The way I read it, UPS can grant the paid quarentine without a doctor ordering it.

We shall see.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Unless you’re over 60, have been out of the country, or have a underlying health condition, you will never get approval for the test.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

All three of us in this house have had varying symptoms. We all have had the cough, I have had the headache and a possible short fever last night (the battery is low on the thermometer and that was the only fever reading I got in two days) and they have also had higher fevers and puking. Also one of his coworkers, an asthmatic, is hospitalized fighting pneumonia.

The way I read it, UPS can grant the paid quarentine without a doctor ordering it.

We shall see.

call Teledoc if you have central states insurance
They can diagnose you over phone and
Email you a note

Indecisi0n

We shall see.
They won't grant the 10 days paid without a positive test result.