16 year pt transferred to driver not giving me a fair chance to make book

UPSGUY72

Prob so they know I have years in. Kid hired after me they are working him everyday

Hired as a PT of FT after you if he won a FT bid before you your SOL you should have signed that bid or agreed to go driving then or was your driving record that gave him the edge...

Again why don't you go ask your shop steward.... I see red flags flying all over your issues and your aren't telling us the full story. Just the bits and piece by themselves might help your case

Jj1213

Need that full time
My numbers were based on snow being everywhere no park positions and when it started to clear up they layed me off 8 of 9 days Last week sent home mon. Tue wed. Dq thur

Jj1213

Need that full time
Hired as a PT of FT after you if he won a FT bid before you your SOL you should have signed that bid or agreed to go driving then or was your driving record that gave him the edge...

Again why don't you go ask your shop steward.... I see red flags flying all over your issues and your aren't telling us the full story. Just the bits and piece by themselves might help your case
Already dq no choice but to file

Jj1213

Need that full time
Even tho most if my numbers were based in bad conditions. Last day had a 22 sporh tho and they said they don't see signs of me gettin better. What a fu$(in joke

UPSGUY72

Kid has only 1.5 yrs in

Apparently he is hitting or beating the numbers. Probably running lunch in order to make book... Sounds like a person that will do what it takes to make book instead of making excuses why he's not.

The kid who said yes sir no sir got to work all days and in sure they will keep him

Again did he bid and win the bid before you ??? Is he an off the street hire that worked as a casual ???

Go ahead and file but you better have all your ducks in a row else you will never make book no matter how good your numbers are... But with your 16 yrs a PT you should already know how things go. Well maybe not since you still can't find your steward after 16 years as a PTimer...

Already dq no choice but to file

DQ last Thursday and still haven't found your Shop steward, or called your BA, or even filed a grievance yet... What are you waiting for..

No one on BC can file the grievance for you or call you BA, or find your shop steward for so stop bitching and do something about your situation or go back to PT where you said you have been for the last 16 years.

Jj1213

Need that full time
Apparently he is hitting or beating the numbers. Probably running lunch in order to make book... Sounds like a person that will do what it takes to make book instead of making excuses why he's not.

Again did he bid and win the bid before you ??? Is he an off the street hire that worked as a casual ???

Go ahead and file but you better have all your ducks in a row else you will never make book no matter how good your numbers are... But with your 16 yrs a PT you should already know how things go. Well maybe not since you still can't find your steward after 16 years as a PTimer...

DQ last Thursday and still haven't found your Shop steward, or called your BA, or even filed a grievance yet... What are you waiting for..

No one on BC can file the grievance for you or call you BA, or find your shop steward for so stop bitching and do something about your situation or go back to PT where you said you have been for the last 16 years.
No I started before him have more senority then him bid before him took class before him
I talked to BA today. Got your info I always knew my steward but for pt stuff. The center steward told me to wait till Trustees came back from Fl where there were all last week that's why I'm posting

I got a fam with kids to feed just really wanted a fair shake

Last edited by a moderator:

UPSGUY72

No I started before him have more senority then him bid before him took class before him
I talked to BA today. Got your info I always knew my steward but for pt stuff. The center steward told me to wait till Trustees came back from Fl where there were all last week that's why I'm posting
Don't get it fuc)$ed up I'm not bitching just very angry I no how management is. Scumbags
I got a fam with kids to feed just really wanted a fair shake

You been working 16 years as PTimer just got the family and kids this year ???

You do know that a fair shake is open up to interpretation so you better have documented reasons and not excuses why your numbers weren't good enough considering this other person trying to make book is putting up better number in the same conditions. You also better not have call in during this time frame.

I wish you good luck...

Most likely your going still be D'q and will get a chance next year to bid a FT position driver position and try to make book... There is a PTimer in my area that has tried numerous times to make book as a FT driver he never will not because management doesn't like him he's the nice person you could know he is just really slow. He works the local sort and drives Sat Air....

Being package car driver ins't for everyone just because you want to be one doesn't mean you necessarily have the skill set to become one......

Jj1213

Need that full time
You been working 16 years as PTimer just got the family and kids this year ???

You do know that a fair shake is open up to interpretation so you better have documented reasons and not excuses why your numbers weren't good enough considering this other person trying to make book is putting up better number in the same conditions. You also better not have call in during this time frame.

I wish you good luck...

Most likely your going still be D'q and will get a chance next year to bid a FT position driver position and try to make book... There is a PTimer in my area that has tried numerous times to make book as a FT driver he never will not because management doesn't like him he's the nice person you could know he is just really slow. He works the local sort and drives Sat Air....

Being package car driver ins't for everyone just because you want to be one doesn't mean you necessarily have the skill set to become one......
Understand everything your saying If I knew I could not to job I would be honest This is a case and I have document ion of bad on car sup example while I was being trained when he was driving he had packages in the cab for next stop and told me you don't do this but we got to get back to builgingp that's why I'm doing it
Once again I don't care if other guy worked 30 in a row it's just an example how they graded me in bad weather in New Jersey during a record winter and they let him go in much better ideal conditions and layed me off during the days where I could have performed

PT Car Washer

Go ahead and file all of your grievances and good luck. I think I have to agree with UPSGuy72 here. After 16 years UPS does not want you as a FT driver. I have 36 years in and I am not a FT driver. So what. I do just fine. You will also.

Jj1213

Need that full time
Go ahead and file all of your grievances and good luck. I think I have to agree with UPSGuy72 here. After 16 years UPS does not want you as a FT driver. I have 36 years in and I am not a FT driver. So what. I do just fine. You will also.
I agree
I would love an article 22. But the list is insane
As for the grievance I am realistic I know it wouldn't reverse my dq but if I could at least get that on car sup screamed at thatwould give me some satisfaction

brownrod

Company is very shady management seems like since I have years in they don't want me to make book Steward told me when 60 days come up we talk to center manager All they talk about is numbers they put me out there 2 weeks straight in blizzard conditions expecting a scratch? WtF. Not a fair shot

Yep. sounds like being a driver.

You sure you want this for the next 20 years?