18 Years of Horror

over9five

Staff member
This story rips my heart out.

The girl held for 18 years, had her first child at age 14.

The man was on parole for rape and kidnapping. His parole officer visited his home, apparently never bothering to look around.

The poor stepfather had been a suspect.

Sick, sick people in this world. Someone should shoot the child rapist and his wife in the head.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I just heard this yesterday on the news. I immediately felt for the mom and how she must've felt all those years figuring her daughter was probably dead.

What creeps this pervert & his wife are.....the wife is guilty too because she knew what was going on.

I'm glad the mom lived long enough to see her girl again.

browndevil

This story rips my heart out.

The girl held for 18 years, had her first child at age 14.

The man was on parole for rape and kidnapping. His parole officer visited his home, apparently never bothering to look around.

The poor stepfather had been a suspect.

Sick, sick people in this world. Someone should shoot the child rapist and his wife in the head.
This SOB lives within 45 miles of me. That city has just gone from a working class, affordable homes, with one parent staying at home to a High School getting over 200 police calls a day. And now this!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
From what I read, the wife matched the description of the driver of the car that was used to kidnap the girl. And that car was also found in the backyard.

klein

Für Meno :)
What p.sses me off, poor girl had to give birth to 2 of his children. Innocent girl, now with innocent children, with no decent parenthood, or parenthood taken away. SICK !

over9five

Staff member
I just read that several years ago, a neighbor called police and reported that he was a sex pervert who had people living in tents in his back yard. The police responded and interviewed him on his front porch, but didn't look in the back yard.

So many missed opportunity by law enforcement. A TEAM of officers once did a surprise inspection at the child rapists home. The team noticed nothing.
A lot of heads should roll over this.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Did you hear the part where the man said, not exact quote but "It was a terrible thing I did back then, but as the truth comes out, everyone will see what a beautiful story it is"
If I saw that kind of thing, I would keep reporting it until I was satisfied. If nothing else, it was an unsanitary looking place, and it could have been a meth lab. Or something illegal.
Absolutely sickening. How will those people recover?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
From The Sunday Times

Kidnap_3_360_606986a.jpg

Kidnap victim Jaycee Lee Dugard

Jaycee Lee Dugard became so accustomed to life imprisoned in a secret garden in California that she helped run her kidnappers’ family business.
The 29-year-old became the “front” for a printing company owned by Phillip and Nancy Garrido and run from their home in Antioch, near San Francisco. The prisoner dealt with its clients in person and by phone and e-mail. One customer of the firm, which printed business cards, described her as its “design genius”.

bigbrownhen

This story made me furious and heartsick at the same time. This creep destroyed the innocence of a child, the marrige of her mother, and most likely the lives of two innocent children born into this nightmare. I hope they put him into regular population in prison, he will get what he deserves then, that goes for his wife as well.
I pray the young woman she is today and her daughters can have some sort of normal healthy life from now on. Hopefully the media will stay out of their faces, and let them heal.

This story made me furious and heartsick at the same time. This creep destroyed the innocence of a child, the marrige of her mother, and most likely the lives of two innocent children born into this nightmare. I hope they put him into regular population in prison, he will get what he deserves then, that goes for his wife as well.
I pray the young woman she is today and her daughters can have some sort of normal healthy life from now on. Hopefully the media will stay out of their faces, and let them heal.
I agree. I hope he has a 400 pound cellmate named Bubba who rapes him daily. And God bless those three innocent girls. I just hope they are able to somehow recover.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I hope he has 4 400 pound cellmates, named bubba 1,2 3 4, and I hope they beat and rape him hourly. As for the wife, I hope her cellmates just slash her to death. How can any mind be so evil, and exist.

over9five

Staff member
How about the police team who did surprise inspections of the child rapists home?
How about his parole officer?
How about the police officer who responded to reports of people living in tents in the back yard, but did not look beyond the front porch?

Shouldn't these people at least lose their jobs?

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I think the police dropped the ball. I dont have all the facts but.....if it were me they would have searched every cavity in my home.
As for her being under the "spell".....shes a female and I hate to think anyone would be so stupid. But I just have this thing that follows me around that says the nurture in any female would find a way out. Like go to the damn grocery store where you are safe and call the cops. You would have no worries of retaliation. Gawd I hate this story.

klein

I hope he has 4 400 pound cellmates, named bubba 1,2 3 4, and I hope they beat and rape him hourly. As for the wife, I hope her cellmates just slash her to death. How can any mind be so evil, and exist.

Give me your gun. I'll finish him off. Wouldn't care if I went to jail... because I would feel good about it, until the reat of my life !

klein

Klein, who's your avatar?

Michael Holm - Baby, du bist nicht alleine 1973

A respectful german singer I kinda grew up with.
Basically, taught me german , (because I wanted to knowe the lyrics),
I have all of his LP's, singles, and many autographed cards.

Thought, maybe a German would catch on to it, but nothing sofar.

He was my idol.
I actually sang and even spoke just like him.
Sang one of his songs in music class and got a grade "A". Never had that before in music.