1984 in america. orwell rolls in his grave

P

pickup

Ricky B, worry about your own country being ruled by two emperors, Stephen Harper and Queen Elizabeth.

542thruNthru

Dude really? You've been fired let it go and move on. Slap some maple syrup on those wounds and go play some hockey.

When people talk about great countries Canada isn't even in the conversation eh! So take off you hoser!

P

pickup

I don't even think Klein is alive anymore, he has stopped posting here and his Facebook page(the last time I looked) has no recent posts and he was always posting on there about all the contests he was entering.

rickyb

Ricky B, worry about your own country being ruled by two emperors, Stephen Harper and Queen Elizabeth.

dont know about the queen liz thing, but apparently harper is like george w bush. canada seems to follow america's steps. most of the guys i listen to are american though, not sure who the great canadian political economists / journalists are. i guess when you have a country 10x the size of canada u can pick and choose and get better thinkers.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I don't even think Klein is alive anymore, he has stopped posting here and his Facebook page(the last time I looked) has no recent posts and he was always posting on there about all the contests he was entering.
They may cut off your internet access if you are in jail?