1st Amazon DSP to join Teamsters

So they got a subcontractor, what's it gonna take to get the actual company organized? This is just like getting one fdxG building done, probably just cancel the contract.

Don't mean to :censored2: all over this, but I'm honestly curious what it actually means.

I think it means there are over 200 billion Teamsters since the article says the Teamsters represent 1.2 million “hardworking” Teamsters…😂
I wonder where those people work???
Well, the good news is that at least you have an anonymous internet forum where you can post things you don't have to balls to say out loud, so there's that.

10:30 resi

I think it means there are over 200 billion Teamsters since the article says the Teamsters represent 1.2 million “hardworking” Teamsters…😂
I wonder where those people work???
How do you think $13.8 billion profit was generated for UPS last year? Via the backbreaking labor of shareholders? Executives working nights and weekends?

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
🤣 I work here, hbu?
He's special
7c432a6af15f4ff2cbaef5eae2e4d08a.jpg

10:30 resi

Damn straight...Over 5300 Posts.
Never been a Marine though; how about you?
I feel that my being a rank and file UPS teamster makes me well qualified to comment on wether or not UPS teamsters are hard working. Do you have any credentials that you feel are relevant to the subject, other than the number of posts you have made on this forum?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I feel that my being a rank and file UPS teamster makes me well qualified to comment on wether or not UPS teamsters are hard working. Do you have any credentials that you feel are relevant to the subject, other than the number of posts you have made on this forum?
I think you are just looking for attention and are looking to joust with me or anyone that will give you what you are looking for.
Maybe grow up a bit?