2,000 seedlings take root to restore redwood habitat

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member

2,000 seedlings take root to restore redwood habitat - UPS

The UPS Foundation and EDN have planted more than 3.7 million trees worldwide since 2013. Recently, EDN, the global coordinator of Earth Day events, planted 2,000 coast redwood seedlings in the Usal Redwood Forest in Northern California’s Mendocino County.

The planting is part of a project EDN has with the California Redwood Forest Foundation, a nonprofit that owns and manages the 50,000-acre forest, with the aim of restoring redwoods in the Usal Forest. Redwoods dominated the forest for centuries but have been heavily depleted by 100 years of industrial forestry.

Redwoods can reach heights of more than 350 feet and can have a diameter of 24 feet. Coast redwoods live only in a 40-mile wide strip on the Northern California coast, and have a lifespan of ups to 2,000 years.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
And the climate change experts. Not one of them has said she was wrong. 🤔 Only people that don’t believe the “science“ of climate change has said she is full of :censored2:!
You are getting worked up over nothing.

Lets just focus on the beauty which is AOC...

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
And all those so-called climate change experts fly on private planes.
And like the Obama’s buying a house on ocean front property that will be under water in a couple of years. It’s almost like they don’t believe the stuff they are telling us to believe. But I’m sure we will get the last laugh because you can’t argue with the “science” as we are told.