2/12/2014 UPS package not scanned in?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UPSGUY72

so today after i stalked the driver he said to me that sometimes items dont get scanned because the label is bad. i had a picture of my package so that i could document the tracking number. i showed him and he scanned it so see if it was a good label. it scanned now when i track it it says pick up void. i am starting to think that i am SOL. he was trying to reassure me that it could turn up. that due to snow days we have been having things can get backed up. i am sooo frustrated.

the package in question was going to one of those companies that buys scrap gold. they sent me the overnight label i did not purchase it. when i called them they said that the labels are insured for up to $1000. not sure if that is true or not and at this point it wont help me since the package was not scanned its liike it does not exsist.

it really sucks bc i had debated for weeks on weather or not to sell my old childhood jewelry that was just collecting dust in my jewelry box but figured i could use the cash to help with my wedding bands. i should of Just kept the damn jewelry now i have no jewelry or money.

Deeply disappointed.

Look troll either way you have a big problem if the RS label you used was insured for $1000 your not the person that going to get paid if a claim ever where paid out. The company that paid to insure the package would get the payment.

Also you could make up a fake label with a made up UPS tracking number and bar code as long as it starts with 1z and has 16 characters after that Driver could scan and he wouldn't know if it was good or bad unless that person trying to pull a scam is so stupid that they put letters in the wrong places....

Jeanszv

*yep*

Not much interesting going on in here. Might as well stir things up.:batman2:

Thanks for the spelling lesson. I'm on my phone so auto correct messes everything up.

For the record this is a true story. I'm just trying to find a way to not get screwed over. I have better things to do than to write on a ups forum. Thanks for your input anyway.

Jeanszv

Look troll either way you have a big problem if the RS label you used was insured for $1000 your not the person that going to get paid if a claim ever where paid out. The company that paid to insure the package would get the payment.

Also you could make up a fake label with a made up UPS tracking number and bar code as long as it starts with 1z and has 16 characters after that Driver could scan and he wouldn't know if it was good or bad unless that person trying to pull a scam is so stupid that they put letters in the wrong places....
Troll? Really? I thought forums like these existed to help people like me who do not know how everything works. I guess I thought wrong. I don't want to scam anybody as a matter of fact I didn't even want to push this issue because I don't want the driver to get in trouble if he indeed did not have anything to do with this. I just really want my package to be found. That's all

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Troll? Really? I thought forums like these existed to help people like me who do not know how everything works. I guess I thought wrong. I don't want to scam anybody as a matter of fact I didn't even want to push this issue because I don't want the driver to get in trouble if he indeed did not have anything to do with this. I just really want my package to be found. That's all

Somebody else want to take this?

Too much to type on my iPad.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Somebody else want to take this?

Too much to type on my iPad.
I will.

Forums like these are for ups employees.

I directed to numerous places that could assist. At this point you're just annoying us.

Ps. I think I covered it well.........all typed on an iPad ;)

Wrong! Buckwheat!....Hit the reset...loser! This Isnt the....1800.B.I.t.c.h....at the UPS driver!....Shoe Fly...go away!

Status
Not open for further replies.