2 Amer. tourists

moreluck

golden ticket member
2 American tourist taken from their cab in Yemen.....

2 weeks earlier.....Gee honey, where do you want to go on vacation? I don't know, where do you want to go? Let's try Yemen. DOH !!!

God will only help those who help themselves!! You have to take some personal responsibility for yourself and your actions.....that includes the 3 being held in Iran or wherever.......they don't have hiking in the U.S.?????? We don't bargain with terrorists, so you're screwed!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
sorry moreluck, "We don't bargain with terrorists" was from the Bush era, not today's motto.
Which is how low shall i bow to you.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
2 American tourist taken from their cab in Yemen.....

2 weeks earlier.....Gee honey, where do you want to go on vacation? I don't know, where do you want to go? Let's try Yemen. DOH !!!

God will only help those who help themselves!! You have to take some personal responsibility for yourself and your actions.....that includes the 3 being held in Iran or wherever.......they don't have hiking in the U.S.?????? We don't bargain with terrorists, so you're screwed!!

Taking responsibility for your actions was thrown out along time ago...now its who can i blame it on.

bigbrownhen

I dont understand why anyone in their right mind would go to any foreign country that has anti american policies, or close to the border of said countries for that matter. It is their word against yours as to what side of the border you were on, and you are outta luck in thier court system.

Be responsible for your own actions.

I heard today that Iran would be willing to trade those 3 hikers for a few terrorist we have in custody, well surprise, surprise. Its not like we didn't know they had alteriior motives for keeping those young adults on trumped up charges. Its all a game and they are the pawns.