2 Hours over!

OneBoxAtATime

I was brought into the office for going over 2 hours over , my center manager :-)censored:) said if i keep doing that I could lose my job. my loader sucks , I spend too much time looking for packages. He said it take 18 sec to find the pkg and close the bulkhead door. I do my job by the books! i dont cheat the company. i guess they want me to skip my lunch(well they can suck it cuz im not doing that). Do i have anything to worry about?

Holydriver

I was brought into the office for going over 2 hours over , my center manager :-)censored:) said if i keep doing that I could lose my job. my loader sucks , I spend too much time looking for packages. He said it take 18 sec to find the pkg and close the bulkhead door. I do my job by the books! i dont cheat the company. i guess they want me to skip my lunch(well they can suck it cuz im not doing that). Do i have anything to worry about?
ask said center manager to accompany you on a ride along so he can see how you work thru the day. thatll give you all you need to know. he will likely flat out refuse indicating that he is just trying to intimidate you.

OneBoxAtATime

if I take my lunch then spend too much time looking the the packages then he tells me in steeling time! Not my fault my loader sucks!

Cementups

Box Monkey
Unless they physically come out and witness you screwing off and stealing time to cause you to be two hours over, there is nothing they can do. The union does not recognize telematics numbers and it can not be used against you.

rod

Retired 22 years
Be aware that if they do ride with you your load will be the BEST you have ever had and you will probably even have some bulk taken off.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Do you take pics of your load for reference? I'd especially have it for reference to compare if they do ride with you and clean up your load.

OneBoxAtATime

So what you think can they fire me because I went 2 hours over sometimes, The numbers always go from 120 over to 2 hours over. NEVER NEVER run scratch! No one runs that. Well except the people that load there own cars, the runners and gunners.