2 military shooters, 2 different excuses used.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
It wasnt long ago that Major Nidal Malik Hasan went on a shooting rampage at Fort Hood army base killing several people. When this happened, people said he was a terrorist, he was a mass murderer and such. He was condemned long before he had a trial. There was talk of his planning this out and getting revenge on the soldiers at his base. There was talk of giving Hasan the death penalty for his crimes! They looked through all his emails for years, they tracked his phone calls and read his mail.

There was even talk of sending him to gitmo to be tortured.

Now, in afghanistan, another soldier goes on a murderous rampage killing 16 innocent people ( as the Major did) and what do I hear on FOX NEWS?? The guy had problems at home, he had marital problems because of his deployments, he had a head injury, he wont be able to stand trial because of his mental condition, he needs therapy, he was drinking at his FOB and left on foot, he had multiple deployments and that made him temporarily crazy. There is no mention of his emails, mail, telephone calls or contacts he has made over the years. There is no mention if this soldier had contact with any USA militia groups or right wing religious terror groups.

There is no talk about giving him the death penalty, only excuse making.

Two soldiers, same action, 2 different excuses simply because of race.

The white american soldier had "problems" in his life and going on a rampage would be a symptom of those problems. The other, an american muslim was a terrorist, plotting, planning and executing a well devised plan.

What is wrong with this picture?

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
YOU are what's wrong with this picture........first, you're inaccurate.

I have heard on FOX the different penalties he may face......what charges.....etc. They always bring on some lawyer (not the judge) and they have a lawyer to tell the different scenarios.

I heard , "life in prison, death penalty" I don't know where you come up with this stuff. I'm hearing it inadvertantly as background noise while doing computer, cooking, etc.

So, once again you are off. Our justice system takes time............

klein

Für Meno :)
Beetle Baily should have been tried in Afghanistan.

Gee, that Kahn guy (from France) that supposly raped a hotel room cleaner, couldn't even leave the US and had to stand trial.

Definitly double standards.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Just sitting at the computer and heard ON FOX an ad to, "stay tuned for blah, blah, program and find out what HIS punishment should be ...." They were talking about the shooter of the afghans.

NO , like TOS said....it's never discussed on Fox. Wrong!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Just sitting at the computer and heard ON FOX an ad to, "stay tuned for blah, blah, program and find out what HIS punishment should be ...." They were talking about the shooter of the afghans.

NO , like TOS said....it's never discussed on Fox. Wrong!

What i said, was that there are "EXCUSES" made for the white american soldier who killed 16 people over and over on fox, as if we should consider any of them before placing him on trial, whereas, in major Hasans case, there was a pure rush to judgement without regard to "his" mindset or personal problems.

Where in Hasans case did you hear of his marital or relationship problems? Where did you hear about the majors deployments being the cause of his "snapping"? None of that was said, and the only concern for fox was to attempt to tie him to some radical islamic group through third persons.

Where is the background for this white soldier? Who has he been emailing? How many of his friends are members of a militia? How many of his friends are a part of a christian hate group like the Army of God? In the last 10 years, who has he emailed?

Fairness is all I am asking for, not excuses why he went on a murderous rampage. I find it shocking that I hear from the talking heads on fox that this soldier may not stand trial because he has PTSD but yet, Hasan does not.

Its a huge joke. For me, I want this soldier prosecuted, I want the facts layed out, I want him to have a lawyer, I want him to be convicted and sentenced to death. I want the world to see "WE" hold our soldiers accountable for war crimes in this country and not make excuses for them.

The last thing I want to see is this soldier placed in a military psyc ward for a couple of years and released. That would be just wrong.

Peace

TOS

brett636

Its perfectly logical and acceptable to say that a muslim shooting people while yelling "Allah Akbar!" is a terrorist hell bent on full filling his belief that America is the great Satan and must be destroyed. There is a precedent set of muslims carrying out violent acts in the name of their religion because Islam is the world's most violent and blood thirsty major religion. There is no precedent for a normal American soldier to go on a killing rampage in a foreign village killing mostly kids in the middle of the night. It simply isn't normal nor acceptable. While the actions of this soldier are tragic, horrifying, and completely unnecessary the damage cannot be undone, and it is our duty as the humanitarian nation that we are to investigate just what sparked this tragedy and what can be done to keep it from occurring ever again. Maybe it should be military procedure to not put a brain damaged soldier on the front lines in multiple deployments with full access to military grade weapons. Perhaps the military needs to spend more time scrutinizing the personal lives of the men who are put into such precarious positions. Either way the actions of this soldier are not normal or acceptable at any level of our society unlike Islam where needless violence and murder is encouraged and acceptable and in some cases required by the religion's own teachings. That explains the different ways the two situations are handled.

klein

Für Meno :)
unlike Islam where needless violence and murder is encouraged and acceptable and in some cases required by the religion's own teachings. That explains the different ways the two situations are handled.

Where do you get that crap from ? Some islamic laws will cut your fingers off just for stealing !
Murder seems more acceptable in the USA as in the Zimmerman case !

brett636

Where do you get that crap from ? !

Why straight from the Qur'an itself.

"Fight and slay the pagans wherever ye find them and seize them, confine them, and lie in wait for them in every place of ambush" (Surah 9:5)

Quran- 4:15 “If any of your women are guilty of lewdness, take the evidence of four (reliable) witness from amongst you against them; if they testify, confine them to houses until death do claim them. Or God ordain for them some (other) way.”

moreluck

golden ticket member
So ?
You got an innocent victum being shot and killed. The shooter is known, and no arrest.

In France they are going on a manhunt !
They are still in the investigation and USA doesn't have to answer to Canada! We'll take care of it, thankyou very much!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Thats the problem, "We'll take care of it"..... The USA will investigate it. Please.

So far, in two wars, weve had 150 cases of murder by our soldiers tried and investigated. IN EACH CASE, the soldiers involved FALSIFIED REPORTS upto and including commanding officers. Convictions were either gained or lost by these FALSIFIED reports.

Testimony by soldiers against soldiers is the only way most convictions were found.

In two wars, the LAST people we can trust to investigate these crimes is the US MILITARY! This has been established.

Look at the Haditha crimes. ALL REPORTS FALSIFIED from the bottom up and yet, minor convictions found. RIDICULOUS.

NOW people want us to "TRUST" the military on this case?? Please.

This is my opinion on what happened.

This staff Sgt got drunk at his FOB (already proven) it was against the rules to do so (already proven) and he got horny. (suspected) he went to a local village where he knew there were mostly women, teen girls and children. (residents proven), he raped either a woman or teen girl (suspected) and got caught in the act (suspected), he killed the first witness (suspected) and woke up the others in the village (suspected) as he was seen by many, he started shooting everyone going house to house killing all potential witnesses (suspected). Knowing that in all previous RAPES by US soldiers on the field, DNA was the key to a conviction, he decided to burn the bodies together and "HIDE" evidence (suspected). Burning them together would deflect any suspicion to a rape as making them look like a pile of burned bodies would steer an investigation into another direction.(suspected). Once burned, he returned to his FOB.

For all we know, like major Hasan saying ali akbar, he may have said "oh my god" over and over once he saw what he had done (suspected)

This is the only logical explanation for the crimes. Everything else is nonsense. There have been hundreds of rapes of both Iraqi women and afghan women by our troops.

We will see how true my suspicions are when the facts come out.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
Thats the problem, "We'll take care of it"..... The USA will investigate it. Please.

So far, in two wars, weve had 150 cases of murder by our soldiers tried and investigated. IN EACH CASE, the soldiers involved FALSIFIED REPORTS upto and including commanding officers. Convictions were either gained or lost by these FALSIFIED reports.

Testimony by soldiers against soldiers is the only way most convictions were found.

In two wars, the LAST people we can trust to investigate these crimes is the US MILITARY! This has been established.

Look at the Haditha crimes. ALL REPORTS FALSIFIED from the bottom up and yet, minor convictions found. RIDICULOUS.

NOW people want us to "TRUST" the military on this case?? Please.

This is my opinion on what happened.

This staff Sgt got drunk at his FOB (already proven) it was against the rules to do so (already proven) and he got horny. (suspected) he went to a local village where he knew there were mostly women, teen girls and children. (residents proven), he raped either a woman or teen girl (suspected) and got caught in the act (suspected), he killed the first witness (suspected) and woke up the others in the village (suspected) as he was seen by many, he started shooting everyone going house to house killing all potential witnesses (suspected). Knowing that in all previous RAPES by US soldiers on the field, DNA was the key to a conviction, he decided to burn the bodies together and "HIDE" evidence (suspected). Burning them together would deflect any suspicion to a rape as making them look like a pile of burned bodies would steer an investigation into another direction.(suspected). Once burned, he returned to his FOB.

For all we know, like major Hasan saying ali akbar, he may have said "oh my god" over and over once he saw what he had done (suspected)

This is the only logical explanation for the crimes. Everything else is nonsense. There have been hundreds of rapes of both Iraqi women and afghan women by our troops.

We will see how true my suspicions are when the facts come out.

Peace

TOS
Klein's comments and my comments were about the shooting of a teen in Florida and you're talking about the military. We were talking about the Zimmerman case since poet#7

moreluck

golden ticket member
After reading the headlines today about the US soldier who shot up Afghanistan civilians, I couldn’t help noticing an irony. There is all this clamor to try this guy quickly and execute him, never mind his having suffered a brain injury.

Yet this Major Hasan, who shot up Fort Hood while screaming Allah Akbar, still hasn’t stood trial, and they are still debating whether he was insane, even with the clear evidence regarding his motive: slay as many infidels as possible. So we have a guy in a war zone who cracks, and he must be executed immediately.

But this Muslim psychiatrist who was stateside in a nice safe office all day murders 13, wounds 29 of our own guys, and they try to argue the poor lad suffered post-traumatic stress syndrome, from listening to real soldiers who had actual battle experience.

Two and a half years later, they still haven’t tried the murderous bastard.

(sent to me as is)