2 opposing slates @ 396 to challenge Mickey Mouse aka Ron H

Hofficer Hater

Originally 3 opposing slates had been organizing against Ron Mickey Mouse. But the slate made up of former BAs and current BAs have decided to step back and endorse the Saul slate. Yes that is correct, Gilbert attempted to reach out to sanitation members and he failed to even make contact with them. Two current BAs who's names will not be revealed to avoid them being terminated by Mickey Mouse have also endorsed the Saul slate. It is unknown if the elected trustee Kathrine who is in a domestic partnership with GC has endorsed the Saul slate.

The Saul slate has 4 UPSers and 3 sanitation members from Waste Management and Republic Services.

Last edited by a moderator:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Originally 3 opposing slates had been organizing against Ron Mickey Mouse. But the slate made up of former BAs and current BAs have decided to step back and endorse the Saul slate. Yes that is correct, Gilbert attempted to reach out to sanitation members and he failed to even make contact with them. Two current BAs who's names will not be revealed to avoid them being terminated by Mickey Mouse have also endorsed the Saul slate. It is unknown if the elected trustee Kathrine who is in a domestic partnership with GC has endorsed the Saul slate.

The Saul slate has 4 UPSers and 3 sanitation members from Waste Management and Republic Services.
Which slate is TDU backed?

Evil

SZ is a Hoffa supporter.

During the election he was telling members to vote for Hoffa because if Fred Z won he was gonna take money from the Western Conference Pension to bail-out the Central States.

SZ is so dumb he doesn't know that officers have no authority to touch our pension.

Last edited by a moderator:

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

And why.... is this news, on BrownCafe ?

It sounds like a lazy attempt, to manipulate free social media.

If it's really a problem....

Do the leg work. Spend the money.

That's what a real Teamster would do.

-Bug-

hyena

Cock a doodle dooooo
You donated to paff before
FACT
And I have no regrets. I learn from my mistakes and I was able to see there lies and the destruction that they cause. I chalk it up as a learning experience. That's some good advice for you. Screw them and you to. Fact.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
And why.... is this news, on BrownCafe ?

It sounds like a lazy attempt, to manipulate free social media.

If it's really a problem....

Do the leg work. Spend the money.

That's what a real Teamster would do.

-Bug-
Those days are over Pops.

Didn't you learn anything from the last International election?

Only a fool, who's day had past him by, would ignore social media in lieu of hand billing and beating the streets.

~Bbbl~™

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Those days are over Pops.

Didn't you learn anything from the last International election?

Eh....

I can "out campaign" anyone. Time and money, is all it takes.

(with a proven track record)

Social media is not the "end all.. to be all".

Only a fool, who's day had past him by, would ignore social media in lieu of hand billing and beating the streets.

It has it's uses.

I prefer to talk with members.

That's never let me down.

-Bug-