2 types at UPS

Orion is a complete joke.
Soooooo let me get this straight then.... orion is a joke.... that's mean UPS has spent 700 million dollars on a software program.... and that program which has documented proof of saving money at each center it's been implemented... but it's a joke???... disagree all ya want but the proof is in the numbers...

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Soooooo let me get this straight then.... orion is a joke.... that's mean UPS has spent 700 million dollars on a software program.... and that program which has documented proof of saving money at each center it's been implemented... but it's a joke???... disagree all ya want but the proof is in the numbers...
Documented proof of saving money?

You can't be serious.

Did you invent Orion and trying to sell us on it?

The people that actually run Orion are here all over this forum. Stick around read a little. For every mile Orion "saves" it adds OT on the drivers at the tune of $50+ an hour.

You're new we will cut you some slack but Orion is typical ups step over a dollar to pick up a dime. Many sups on here will agree with me.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Keep dreaming, funny how UPS management robots are brainwashed into believing anything. Theres more to it than just saving money with miles. You ever think another reason to put it in is to take money from your bonus structure MR SUPERVISOR? Oh it could be real, that's food for thought. They don't give a dam about supervisors either, nice that they took away the retirement and make them pay for their benefits that have gone up a lot, but management somehow stupidly think they may actually give a dam about them when they really don't. UPS will show you whats in 1 hand and the other hand behind their back. The hand they show you is the cover up in what they want you to see, the hand behind their back you don't see is the truth. That's how these sketchballz roll, haven't you learned that yet MR SUPERVISOR? GOT ALOT TO LEARN IF YOU HAVENT FIGURED OUT THAT GAME YET.

Documented proof of saving money?

You can't be serious.

Did you invent Orion and trying to sell us on it?

The people that actually run Orion are here all over this forum. Stick around read a little. For every mile Orion "saves" it adds OT on the drivers at the tune of $50+ an hour.

You're new we will cut you some slack but Orion is typical ups step over a dollar to pick up a dime. Many sups on here will agree with me.
All of which you stated is just not true if anything overtime will begin to decrease... proof is in the numbers... ups hires these people called actuaries they calculate things like overtime and miles and optimization.... once the program is put in place it saves money no doubt about... do they have to fine tune certain routes and the program in start up phase?? Of course... but the fact is it saves money... proof in numbers and the studies of centers it's been implemented

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
All of which you stated is just not true if anything overtime will begin to decrease... proof is in the numbers... ups hires these people called actuaries they calculate things like overtime and miles and optimization.... once the program is put in place it saves money no doubt about... do they have to fine tune certain routes and the program in start up phase?? Of course... but the fact is it saves money... proof in numbers and the studies of centers it's been implemented

Take your head out of the sand, sonny. Somebody's been lying to you if you believe any of that.

oldngray

nowhere special
statistics-lie.png

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Yeah numbers don't lie, cause all the supes fudge all the numbers to make them look good to their bosses. That's how I want to do my job, in a state of lying and dishonesty 24-7, that's a real winner for sure, living your life as 1 big lie, have fun with that kid.
200.gif

Well that's enough trolling to last me for a year... but real talk all of you should take a more active role in your union and band together and teach the PTers.... cuz the only way things will change is if yall band together.... cuz those pensions will go from the 3000 to 1000 to not all if things contuine.... but also have to hold your fellow co workers accountable.... see yall next troll a year from now