2 types at UPS

so clever but think about this don't you think I worded it number 2 as sort of a subliminal way to call a certain small minority of workers at ups :censored2:ty employees without directly saying??? Think about that one....
If you're number 2 you're number 2. Don't act like yours don't stink. That's your weakness in this thread.

Well that's enough trolling to last me for a year... but real talk all of you should take a more active role in your union and band together and teach the PTers.... cuz the only way things will change is if yall band together.... cuz those pensions will go from the 3000 to 1000 to not all if things contuine.... but also have to hold your fellow co workers accountable.... see yall next troll a year from now
Please don't go.

Not really

Returntosender

Well that's enough trolling to last me for a year... but real talk all of you should take a more active role in your union and band together and teach the PTers.... cuz the only way things will change is if yall band together.... cuz those pensions will go from the 3000 to 1000 to not all if things contuine.... but also have to hold your fellow co workers accountable.... see yall next troll a year from now
:offtopic:

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Soooooo let me get this straight then.... orion is a joke.... that's mean UPS has spent 700 million dollars on a software program.... and that program which has documented proof of saving money at each center it's been implemented... but it's a joke???... disagree all ya want but the proof is in the numbers...
200.gif

Sparkey86

Sup, let me give you some advice. When you are trying to make a point to adults try not using "cuz" and "Ya". And you are a supervisor?

Last edited:

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Soooooo let me get this straight then.... orion is a joke.... that's mean UPS has spent 700 million dollars on a software program.... and that program which has documented proof of saving money at each center it's been implemented... but it's a joke???... disagree all ya want but the proof is in the numbers...

Dude, you don't have enough felt on your Crown Royal bag to move my truck to a different park position let alone do a route.
Keep drinking the Kool-Aid at Big Brown. The stats prove it's wrong.
You don't wear your seatbelt 85% of the time, No you wear it 100% of the time because it works.
You implement fecal garbage and tell me to work it 85%, you can grab your one paddle and wade back up the river to Atlanta.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Dude, you don't have enough felt on your Crown Royal bag to move my truck to a different park position let alone do a route.
Keep drinking the Kool-Aid at Big Brown. The stats prove it's wrong.
You don't wear your seatbelt 85% of the time, No you wear it 100% of the time because it works.
You implement fecal garbage and tell me to work it 85%, you can grab your one paddle and wade back up the river to Atlanta.
WINNER WINNER WINNER ALL DAY LONG DADDY lol

Rainman

Its all good.
Saves miles but jacks overtime through the roof, costing far more than the reduction in mileage savings.
And yes, it is a joke. It may be something worthwhile when refined in the future, but not now. It should be considered one of the tools we use, not THE tool.

Last edited:
Saves miles but jacks overtime through the roof, costing far more than the reduction in mileage savings.
Once again lost in all the banter is I'm trying to help yall.... read your contract... keep up to date with your union reps and elections.... everyone is on the verge of getting bent over by ur union and all the hard work is not gonna be fairly compensated... did ya see what congress passed in December last year google it... get informed.... and spread the word... hold people accountable that are slackers... orion was put in place to elimitate costs to miles andddddddd to make driving so they can hire someone off the street to do route blind so down the road they can eliminate a huge cost which is the current drive pay structure.... only way to battle that is join together....

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Once again lost in all the banter is I'm trying to help yall.... read your contract... keep up to date with your union reps and elections.... everyone is on the verge of getting bent over by ur union and all the hard work is not gonna be fairly compensated... did ya see what congress passed in December last year google it... get informed.... and spread the word... hold people accountable that are slackers... orion was put in place to elimitate costs to miles andddddddd to make driving so they can hire someone off the street to do route blind so down the road they can eliminate a huge cost which is the current drive pay structure.... only way to battle that is join together....
Who's getting bent over ???
I make almost 34 an hour delivering Logistics.
Orion may save 3 dollars a day !!!!

brain-and-drugs.png

...........ANY QUESIONS ?????

Who's getting bent over ???
I make almost 34 an hour delivering Logistics.
Orion may save 3 dollars a day !!!!

...........ANY QUESIONS ?????
I will try to explain this again it's about your retirement!!!! Read, learn, participate in your union!!!
the only constant in life is change and if you don't think UPS is gameplanning for the future to keep up with competition by eliminating costs one of which is your 34$ an hour then God bless you... the people in th e 28 to 40 range are the ones that need to step up and get invovled

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I will try to explain this again it's about your retirement!!!! Read, learn, participate in your union!!!
the only constant in life is change and if you don't think UPS is gameplanning for the future to keep up with competition by eliminating costs one of which is your 34$ an hour then God bless you... the people in th e 28 to 40 range are the ones that need to step up and get invovled

How about PAS, EDD, and ORION are made to eliminate PT SUP jobs.
More realistic !!!!!!!

You don't have a nut in the driver "shell game", so don't worry about it.

wayfair

swollen member

part time sup... you have NO retirement

How about PAS, EDD, and ORION are made to eliminate PT SUP jobs.
More realistic !!!!!!!

You don't have a nut in the driver "shell game", so don't worry about it.
Why cuz I'm anti corporations for the most part and alot of yall are clueless and if I can stir the pot and make you guys think then it's helping the process