200,000 miles on a package car

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
This is the first, and probably the only, time in my life that I have rolled 200K on an odometer. These Freightliners are holding up well, mine is still in good shape even with 200K on it.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1413224713.398565.jpg

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1413224755.895076.jpg

aiian

I've got 226,XXX on mine and she's just vetting broken in.

I've also driven one with 370 something that was frightening to say the least.

rod

Retired 22 years
In the "old days" they would only scrap them when their frames couldn't stand anymore welding. They were pretty much bullet proof other than the engines. Those old 300ci six cylinder Ford engines were a work horse but they didn't have a long shelf life when they were used in the bigger trucks.

oldngray

nowhere special
In the "old days" they would only scrap them when their frames couldn't stand anymore welding. They were pretty much bullet proof other than the engines. Those old 300ci six cylinder Ford engines were a work horse but they didn't have a long shelf life when they were used in the bigger trucks.

I saw more of the GMC 292 sixes. Those were tanks for sure.

HubBub

Haha, can't be too new if you have a fancy digital readout. The most I've actually seen was about 350,000. I'm in a building with mostly newish automatics though.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
My last truck retired with 333K (29 year old truck) and that's city miles with rough torn up roads and pot holes. My new hotness has less than 20k.