2000 Mules

Dumbo

A documentary proving without a doubt the election was stolen. Millions of minutes of state CCTV showing middle of the night ballot box stuffing. Have you seen it? The hashtags were immediately banned by Twitter. Not even far right Fox News will touch it even though it grossed $1 million on Rumble within the first 12 hours of its release. What are your thoughts?

oldngray

nowhere special

A documentary proving without a doubt the election was stolen. Millions of minutes of state CCTV showing middle of the night ballot box stuffing. Have you seen it? The hashtags were immediately banned by Twitter. Not even far right Fox News will touch it even though it grossed $1 million on Rumble within the first 12 hours of its release. What are you thoughts?
Fox hasn't been far right for several years. Not since Murdock's liberal sons took over.

PT Car Washer

A documentary proving without a doubt the election was stolen. Millions of minutes of state CCTV showing middle of the night ballot box stuffing. Have you seen it? The hashtags were immediately banned by Twitter. Not even far right Fox News will touch it even though it grossed $1 million on Rumble within the first 12 hours of its release. What are your thoughts?
Documentary. LOL

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

They seem to prove thousands and thousands of ballots were illegally processed, because ballot harvesting is illegal in those states.

The election was rigged to make this kind of cheating easy, because they mailed everyone a ballot whether they asked for it or not.

Here's the thing though man....
The left thinks ballot harvesting should be legal.
So they don't care.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

They will try and stop it. And the left wing idiots on here will claim it’s fake. SOP.

Thebrownblob

They will try and stop it. And the left wing idiots on here will claim it’s fake. SOP.
Here’s what it proves for sure, The same technology was used to go and arrest January 6 protesters. It’s not even being used by the FBI to find and question the people who made numerous ballot drops. Why? Safest most secure election ever?

Thebrownblob

Documentary. LOL
If you have any intellectual integrity you would want these questions answered, and investigated. How do we know it wasn’t all Trump votes? Would you care then? Election integrity is vital to our Republic. I don’t care who the votes went for if they were illegal or fraudulent. Without investigating we can’t know.

Thebrownblob

Another strange item from this movie, and from the January 6 investigation. It appears all of us in America have just accepted The fact that the government can, and will track our every movements without our consent. And will use it whenever they deem necessary. Maybe that’s the bigger question to ask what happened to the right to privacy? Convenience and pleasure have replaced One of our most important rights.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
If you have any intellectual integrity you would want these questions answered, and investigated. How do we know it wasn’t all Trump votes? Would you care then? Election integrity is vital to our Republic. I don’t care who the votes went for if they were illegal or fraudulent. Without investigating we can’t know.
He has no integrity so….

Dumbo

Another strange item from this movie, and from the January 6 investigation. It appears all of us in America have just accepted The fact that the government can, and will track our every movements without our consent. And will use it whenever they deem necessary. Maybe that’s the bigger question to ask what happened to the right to privacy? Convenience and pleasure have replaced One of our most important rights.

According to reports the CDC was actively tracking millions of cell phones to look at compliance with COVID social distancing and lockdown measures.

I don't remember ever electing anybody from the CDC to do anything. How did they get access to phones? Who gave them this power over people's private data?

"Govern me harder, daddy". Right @PT Car Washer ?

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

According to reports the CDC was actively tracking millions of cell phones to look at compliance with COVID social distancing and lockdown measures.

I don't remember ever electing anybody from the CDC to do anything. How did they get access to phones? Who gave them this power over people's private data?

"Govern me harder, daddy". Right @PT Car Washer ?
I went on vacation recently and when I arrived I got an alert from Google asking if I wanted to be alerted if I come in contact with someone who has covid.

Ummm, no thanks.