Sox win

SWORDFISH

Alright....let's get this over with....let's see the predictions

Here are mine.

AL : Yankees, Sox, Twins, Mariners

NL : Phils, Padres, Giants, Brewers

Sox vs. Phils

Sox win

You accidentally put phills instead of cards. Its ok honest mistake.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Those folks must have the toughest fingertips! I sewed for fun, making pillows, sewing by hand and the dryness from the material and the thread tore the heck out of my fingertips.

P

pickup

Do you have the Sox winning the division or the wild card? They're not going anywhere until Tito puts Lowell at DH over Ortiz.

They're not going anywhere until Bobby Valentine gets fired. He might be the smartest man in the room, but he wants everyone to know he is the smartest man in the room. That attitiude ain't gonna fly with the players.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

They're not going anywhere until Bobby Valentine gets fired. He might be the smartest man in the room, but he wants everyone to know he is the smartest man in the room. That attitiude ain't gonna fly with the players.

He wasn't my choice---I would have much preferred they hire some unknown to manage the team.

On a side note, do you agree with the arbitration panel lifting the 50 game ban on Ryan Braun? I don't--I think it opens up a can of worms best left unopened. I wonder if they would have done the same for a lesser player.