2010 pay adjustments and W2s

Kae3106

It's getting close to the end of the year. Next week will be the last regular weekly payroll of 2010. After that, the payroll departments will have a very small window the first week of January to make adjustments to 2010 pay before the numbers are sent to ADP for W2 processing.

If you have any outstanding adjustments that need to be done, this is the time to follow up on them so you don't have to wait for a W2C.

When in doubt, have your sup put in a Time and Labor inquiry and request a payroll history and an explanation of how things were corrected.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Thank you for the info, Kae.

W-2's can be downloaded, usually around Jan 20, from upsers.com. Go to upsers, go to Life and Career, scroll down to Payroll and Direct Deposit, click on W-2 reissue and follow the instructions. If this is your first visit you will need to register. You can find the 3 most recent W-2's online.

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
Thank you for the info, Kae.

W-2's can be downloaded, usually around Jan 20, from upsers.com. Go to upsers, go to Life and Career, scroll down to Payroll and Direct Deposit, click on W-2 reissue and follow the instructions. If this is your first visit you will need to register. You can find the 3 most recent W-2's online.

Really, 4:48am!! Man you really need to try sleeping!!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Really, 4:48am!! Man you really need to try sleeping!!!

Tell me about it---I was up at 4:30 and couldn't get back to sleep. This has been going on for a month or so--I can't sleep past 6 am. I bought some Benadryl today and hope that it will help but I don't want to get hooked on pills.