2015 Formula 1

UPS4Life

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1426582422.905329.jpg
After a bizarre first race of the year what a great finish for Vettel picking up his first podium since his switch to ferrari.

I saw on facebook that redbull is considering withdrawing from formula 1 after a lowest start to their season. Nothing like throwing in the towel than fixing the problem.

Sauber, can they catch a break? Not even sure if they could compete till the end of the week due to a law suit. It's sad that racing is down to who can bring the most money. Driver A gets screwed out of his seat because he is only bringing 8 million while driver B is bringing 30 million. It's sad but what do you expect true talent is hard to find anymore without money.

I know there probably aren't too many formula 1 fans on here but maybe we can make this a discussion for the 2015 season if this is the wrong place for this I apologize in advance.

Sent using BrownCafe App

ViewAskew

The season would be more interesting if Mercedes didn't have such a stranglehold.....that being said, I've enjoyed watching Hamilton mature and turn in some solid performances.

UPS4Life

Again, the mindboggling technology and the ensuing costs of it all is ruining good racing.
Yeah I know. Almost wish there was a happy medium. I complain because in NASCAR you're stuck with what they give you and there is nothing "different" Penske cars pulled the fenders out last year under yellow and NASCAR was quick to say no. Let them change some thing submit what you have and your stuck with it for awhile. But that would run out the smaller teams. It's a no win situation.

I saw they don't even know if there will be a German Grand Prix. I guess Mercedes is trying to donate a bunch of money and advertise and it's not going over too well.

Sent using BrownCafe App

rod

Retired 22 years
With Red Bull losing market share I expect that their advertising/sponcership money pool isn't as big as it once was. They are into so many things that something has to go.

UPS4Life

With Red Bull losing market share I expect that their advertising/sponcership money pool isn't as big as it once was. They are into so many things that something has to go.
Absolutely, just think of the numbers you can pay a supercross rider/team maybe a million dollars..... At most a couple million maybe I don't know exact numbers and get nationwide advertising every week. Formula 1 races about every two weeks but they aren't the headlines anymore and a million dollars doesn't buy you anything in formula 1.
Would be nice to see them stick it out maybe cut the toro roso team so they have just two cars not in a round about way four. Only time will tell but formula one needs to get their act together quick.

Sent using BrownCafe App

worldwide

View attachment 31883 After a bizarre first race of the year what a great finish for Vettel picking up his first podium since his switch to ferrari.

I saw on facebook that redbull is considering withdrawing from formula 1 after a lowest start to their season. Nothing like throwing in the towel than fixing the problem.

Sauber, can they catch a break? Not even sure if they could compete till the end of the week due to a law suit. It's sad that racing is down to who can bring the most money. Driver A gets screwed out of his seat because he is only bringing 8 million while driver B is bringing 30 million. It's sad but what do you expect true talent is hard to find anymore without money.

I know there probably aren't too many formula 1 fans on here but maybe we can make this a discussion for the 2015 season if this is the wrong place for this I apologize in advance.

Sent using BrownCafe App

http://formula1.ferrari.com/en/malaysian-grand-prix-race/

Sebastian Vettel stuns Mercedes in Malaysia to win maiden Ferrari grand prix and first since 2013.

UPS4Life

I hope this year is a battle to the end between Ferrari and Mercedes. Kimi had a great run after a lousy start.
I guess red bull's case isn't helped at all since both toro roso cars beat them. Time will tell...

Sent using BrownCafe App

UPS4Life

Damn that's not good I haven't heard much on either. I am thought stoked for May 24th! We got formula one in Monaco in the morning some indy 500 action in the afternoon and the coca cola 600 in the evening! Not a big NASCAR fan but I see no better reason to not get anything done that day!

UPS4Life

Yeah I saw. There's too many cars getting air Bourne. I thought I read one of the cars at the formula e race got air Bourne and now two happened at indy this week. I just hope it's a safe race, last thing we need right now is a driver getting hurt or the fans.