2018 Contract Proposals

Over disciplined0123

AD03265B-8D05-40A7-A852-4AE78698B312.png
What about this

brown_trousers

In the central region we already have the right to strike

Has the central region gained anything from this right to strike? Has it put them in a better position than other regions that dont have this right?

I would think that the only real benefit to gain from a strike would be from a nationwide strike, not a local one.

ManInBrown

What's the local where if you have an 8 hour day, you bring back work? That should be nationwide. Sick of them screwing with our 8 hour dispatches here. In the 177 you can't file as long as its under 8.5. BS

Delivery!!!

On my 8 hour request, I get what they consider a 7.5 to 7.75 dispatch. I would like to think being allowed to bring it back at 8 keeps the dispatch in check. It's an immediate form of checks and balances, kinda like the Fred's 9.5 ideas. I like them.

Delivery!!!

The only problem is. We know what an 8 hr day is. But, orion would be used as the barometer. 2 sided fight.
? The same orion that has us delivering businesses after 5, pickups after they close, and just yesterday had me slated to deliver a 10:30 commit dead last. They can't use that failed program to do anything.