2018 contract. Steward said 2 yrs?

rod

Retired 22 years
And now Millenials are all complain complain complainnnnm about 4 years of 150 pounders to get to top rate. Weeeeak.

We had to stand in the freezing weather and actually get a signature. They didn't allow us to just toss the packages out the door.

Box Ox

That from back when men were men

Right?! Those :censored2:ers really knew what hard work was. Wish we could go back in time, grab some, put em in a furniture gallery package car with 260 stops and say “Have a nice 30 years.” Zero complaints from that breed of beast delivery man.

PT Car Washer

Right?! Those :censored2:ers really knew what hard work was. Wish we could go back in time, grab some, put em in a furniture gallery package car with 260 stops and say “Have a nice 30 years.” Zero complaints from that breed of beast delivery man.
Even with the new modern trucks (Cadillac's?) nobody is going to argue the job has gotten any easier. I firmly believe UPS wants to make the job so intolerable that nobody wants the job no matter how much it pays.

DOK

There isn't a hockey pucks chance in hell that they would go back to a 2 year progression. I know I'm in the minority, but I think it should stay at 4 years like it is. But there are talks of it going to 3.5 or maybe even 3. And you will not be grandfathered into any situation other than the one in place when you first started progression.

I heard 6 years.

UPSCOMPLETESME

I always wonder when part time drivers who’s gotten raises or even top pay already and then becomes full time drivers , if the raises carry over or not . Anyone know?

542thruNthru

I always wonder when part time drivers who’s gotten raises or even top pay already and then becomes full time drivers , if the raises carry over or not . Anyone know?

Cover drivers in the West are PT drivers. Their raises carry over and the time they've been a cover driver goes towards their progression.