2018 contract. Steward said 2 yrs?

Rack em

Made the Podium
Yes, are you in the western region? It's accurate where I am. We had plenty of 5 or 6 year cover drivers go fulltime and hit top scale first day.
Would being a utility driver count towards that? I was a utility driver for 2½ years before starting my FT progression.

542thruNthru

Would being a utility driver count towards that? I was a utility driver for 2½ years before starting my FT progression.

Like I said. Are you in the western region? Here cover drivers are PT. Utility drivers are FT with no route. So I believe you probably have different language.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Like I said. Are you in the western region? Here cover drivers are PT. Utility drivers are FT with no route. So I believe you probably have different language.
Yes I am in the western, but have never seen what you are saying in the contract. Would it be in the supplement or rider?

542thruNthru

Yes I am in the western, but have never seen what you are saying in the contract. Would it be in the supplement or rider?

I apologize. I thought the language was in the western region supplement but it's in the southwestern package rider.
Screenshot_20180111-212603.png

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm not air. Top rate for me will be $36. I'm interested to see how this goes. I had a feeling my steward didn't know after we started reading up. I guess "roomer" is if they do a 2 year progression the drivers get compensated for there $1 a year raise after prgression for the time they missed being in the 3 or 4 year progression. My big concern is letting us wear shorts & short sleeves with tattoos. I gotta be fully covered in 97* weather. It's terrible. I can manage 4 years progression but the rules on that should really be reconsidered.
Guess you should of thought those tats thru a little more huh.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I'm not air. Top rate for me will be $36. I'm interested to see how this goes. I had a feeling my steward didn't know after we started reading up. I guess "roomer" is if they do a 2 year progression the drivers get compensated for there $1 a year raise after prgression for the time they missed being in the 3 or 4 year progression. My big concern is letting us wear shorts & short sleeves with tattoos. I gotta be fully covered in 97* weather. It's terrible. I can manage 4 years progression but the rules on that should really be reconsidered.

It’s “rumor”

UnconTROLLed

perfection
bid air driver (if possible)

finish your progression (2 year)

Bid back to package...you will be top rate ahead of people with more seniority :D

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
My big concern is letting us wear shorts & short sleeves with tattoos. I gotta be fully covered in 97* weather. It's terrible. I can manage 4 years progression but the rules on that should really be reconsidered.

That issue is not uniformly enforced around the country.

It falls within the companies ability to determine appearance standards, and has

been grieved and lost at the National level going back almost 20 years.

There have been military vets, and certain drivers "grandfathered" in....

as long as the tats weren't deemed offensive.

There are avenues to pursue.