2020 Debate.

It will be fine

I can't wait for the debates between Trump and Biden.
Trump wanting a fourth debate shows even he knows that he is getting smoked by Joe Biden in November.

Some People Don’t Want Biden To Debate Trump – Biden Isn’t One Of Them

Biden will make Trump look like the mentally compromised unfit leader that he is.
You must have missed Trump’s masterful display with Axios. Who could withstand such incredible understanding of the issues?

The heights Trump supporters have put expectations make Biden guaranteed to “win” the debates.

Box Ox

You must have missed Trump’s masterful display with Axios. Who could withstand such incredible understanding of the issues?

The heights Trump supporters have put expectations make Biden guaranteed to “win” the debates.

Trump’s definitely a maroon. But he got through the debates with Hillary who is no doubt of sounder mind than Biden is.

It will be fine

Trump’s definitely a maroon. But he got through the debates with Hillary who is no doubt of sounder mind than Biden is.
Trump also lost those debates. Debates are mostly and expectations game. Joe has to stand there and form complete sentences and he’ll win. His last 1v1 debate against Bernie Biden won.

i will be shocked if they let amnesia joe get up on stage three times much less a fourth.

trump landslide in november. you heard it here first.
I don't know

Joe looks like he is ready for battle
l0ExtqzSKjYN8WICc.gif

Or not trying to crap his pants..