2020 Peak Over

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Seasonal dirt here asking a dumb question:
Our center still has bricked out trucks, drivers pulling long days, still using PVD and helpers. Yet they’re keeping us scum strung along and only using us 2 or 3 days a week.

The steward says they want/need us still. What the play from here?
This is normal January stuff. We usually don’t get to breath up here until after V-Day. The company knows we could use you guys everyday, but they are only using you when it’s absolutely necessary to not roll volume (at least that’s what it sounds like to me).

rod

Retired 22 years
Don’t worry my boss says it’s gonna drop off soon
Just had a UPS driver at my door. Good thing I noticed his truck in the driveway because he looked like something out of Deliverence. Why these homeless looking drivers aren't shot when they are out delivering at night is a miracle. Tried to talk to him for a couple of minutes but he actually looked like he was running scared. smh

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Just had a UPS driver at my door. Good thing I noticed his truck in the driveway because he looked like something out of Deliverence. Why these homeless looking drivers aren't shot when they are out delivering at night is a miracle. Tried to talk to him for a couple of minutes but he actually looked like he was running scared. smh
Lol I got complimented on not shaving in months from another driver the other day. He said I shaved and cut my hair for this company for over 20 years. I’m not cutting my hair again until I retire lol

rod

Retired 22 years
Lol I got complimented on not shaving in months from another driver the other day. He said I shaved and cut my hair for this company for over 20 years. I’m not cutting my hair again until I retire lol
So now the drivers are complementing each other on how good looking they are by other drivers? It sure is a different UPS than the one I worked for. Sounds awful gay to me. :-)-----or is this just a California thing?

PT Car Washer

Our center still has bricked out trucks, drivers pulling long days, still using PVD and helpers. Yet they’re keeping us scum strung along and only using us 2 or 3 days a week.

I believe by contract seasonal are only allowed through the end of this week.

BuriedInCardboard

Honestly surprised your not fired yet. All our seasonal are gone. Dont worry you’ll be laid off by the end of next week.