2020 pension buyout

Brownhole

Hey so I'm wondering if anyone thinks there will be a pension buyout in 2020? I have 15 years, 3 full time.

Been doing real good since I left ups and dallas and started delivering food with ubereats in austin. I can make 1300 a week. I spent so long working that :censored2: job thinking I was banking when I went full time. Never got anything from them, so hopefully this pension buyout will help me start a buisness. Any ideas on how much I'll get and when are much appreciated!

Hey so I'm wondering if anyone thinks there will be a pension buyout in 2020? I have 15 years, 3 full time.

Been doing real good since I left ups and dallas and started delivering food with ubereats in austin. I can make 1300 a week. I spent so long working that :censored2: job thinking I was banking when I went full time. Never got anything from them, so hopefully this pension buyout will help me start a buisness. Any ideas on how much I'll get and when are much appreciated!
Pension is retirement money

Why can't people understand that?

Brownhole

I have the finest spot at the richest neighborhood in austin. Right next to the lake, up a cliff and where nobody can find me. Thanks for be a smart guy.

And I was gonna be living in a house enjoying the good life, with some lucky girl. It almost happened. It's not happily ever after without a princess with a house on a hill.
The only thing I can tell you is you'll be making a mistake of a lifetime if you get a pension buy out and you spend that money.
You got to think long term my friend

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

What pension buyout ?

It's green if you have it people don't understand what 401K money is
It's not a today piggy bank it's a tomorrow piggy bank
I see on TV, that it’s orange. I want my 401k money to put in hard assets. A boat, Jim beam, and a few bux for the nice young lady waiting on the corner. Some solid investments.