2022 HUGE health benefits increase

How in the world are my monthly 2022 health benefits going up 29% this year alone. Since I retired 6 years ago my monthly costs have tripled even after I opted for a lesser plan. There is no way UPS's costs are going up this much....

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
How in the world are my monthly 2022 health benefits going up 29% this year alone. Since I retired 6 years ago my monthly costs have tripled even after I opted for a lesser plan. There is no way UPS's costs are going up this much....
Think about all the days you were sitting at home while drivers were working. I'll never feel sorry for one member of management. Never.

ManInBrown

It’s called carrying all the people in America that sit home and get paid by the government to not work.

542thruNthru

But.... But.... @Casca says they don't pay for benefits!
union people draw their retirement from the union not ups thus they retire from the union ( where their loyalty is )....if they retired from ups they would have medical benefits included at no cost..........
You must be a liar @Frustrated retiree

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Lol, you should thank biden