2022 vacation bid

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Did you check what I suggested in private, or are you going to keep pushing fallacy.

I don't know what would be "fallacy" about contractual language.

That's why I asked you what supplement, JC, or Local Rider, you are covered under.

You're aware it differs around the country.... right ?

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
I don't know what would be "fallacy" about contractual language.

That's why I asked you what supplement, JC, or Local Rider, you are covered under.

You're aware it differs around the country.... right ?
Completely aware, everyone has the right to see your records. So check your records on time and labor.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Quick question. Our vacation bid starts next week. Does anyone know the first available week. Our w.e. Jan 1st is blacked out. What say you?

That week is always the first or second to black out with the last week of November being the other. You ain’t sniffing those weeks without some major seniority.

thecamel

Waiting to put the re in front of tired
Just curious. Yes I have the seniority. Just seems a little arbitrary how sometimes that week is available and other times it's not.

542thruNthru

Quick question. Our vacation bid starts next week. Does anyone know the first available week. Our w.e. Jan 1st is blacked out. What say you?
What's your supplemental say? That week is not blacked out for us.

"Vacation period shall be defined as February 1st through the week of Thanksgiving and December 26th through January 31st of the following year."

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Zero reason it is not available. It might be used up already by top seniority?

january-2022-monthly-calendar-printable-holidays-arialblk-3.png