22.3 air drivers 8 hour protection

Brownt10

Is there any 8 hour protection regarding using 22.3 air drivers? When I started 5 years ago I got i had to explain to the center manager why I went over 8 hours. Now I’m working 10-13 hour days on average doing NDA savers & 2nd days while regular rpcd’s are working 8-9 hours. Do I have seniority to pawn that extra work off including misleads to lower seniority drivers? When I was a cover & had less seniority senior drivers would pawn misloads off & extra work onto jr guys

Is there any 8 hour protection regarding using 22.3 air drivers? When I started 5 years ago I got i had to explain to the center manager why I went over 8 hours. Now I’m working 10-13 hour days on average doing NDA savers & 2nd days while regular rpcd’s are working 8-9 hours. Do I have seniority to pawn that extra work off including misleads to lower seniority drivers? When I was a cover & had less seniority senior drivers would pawn misloads off & extra work onto jr guys
There is no 8-hour protection.
there's 9.5 protection but I do not know if I'd applies to 22.3 jobs

Maybe @BigUnionGuy can help you out with this

Brown Wing

Sandbagger
To my knowledge they cant force that extra work on you. Sounds like you're night sort/EAM? Just tell them you're doing your earlys and punching out. Not a damn thing they can do.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Enlighten the young man

Well.... OK.

Is there any 8 hour protection regarding using 22.3 air drivers?

Your supplement should guarantee you a minimum of 8 hrs.

9.5 doesn't apply.

Now I’m working 10-13 hour days on average doing NDA savers & 2nd days

That is what air drivers do.

If you deliver any ground.... you get RPCD rate.

Do I have seniority to pawn that extra work off including misloads to lower seniority drivers?

No.

You can't "self" dispatch the work you are given.

When I was a cover & had less seniority senior drivers would pawn misloads off & extra work onto jr guys

That sounds like some goofy local thing.... that management allowed to happen.

-Bug-

Brownt10

Well.... OK.

Your supplement should guarantee you a minimum of 8 hrs.

9.5 doesn't apply.

That is what air drivers do.

If you deliver any ground.... you get RPCD rate.

No.

You can't "self" dispatch the work you are given.

That sounds like some goofy local thing.... that management allowed to happen.

-Bug-
Can management give 13 hours of work to senior drivers & 8 to a new seniority employee? Assuming it’s a regular day & everyone has enough hours.