22.3 Outside/Inside pay progression

JohnJR

I got offered an air route/car wash. They are telling me my car wash portion is $16.95. Is there any type of progression to this? The contract is unclear and everyone gives me different answers. Brief history, 8 years company, 1.5 part 6.5 package driver

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I got offered an air route/car wash. They are telling me my car wash portion is $16.95. Is there any type of progression to this? The contract is unclear and everyone gives me different answers. Brief history, 8 years company, 1.5 part 6.5 package driver

how come you got “offered” this job

6.5 yrs package means you're topped out, so you'll be top rate as a 22.3.

542thruNthru

I'm topped out for the air portion. Inside is 16.95
Screenshot_20200701-192432_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
Screenshot_20200701-192554_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

JohnJR

Well "they" are full of :censored2:.
I wish they were but payroll has a different idea. Other drivers told me the pay is legit but they didn't know how it progressed. Like will I be making 18 and change in a couple years or mid 20's. Every person i talk to has a different answer.

I wish they were but payroll has a different idea. Other drivers told me the pay is legit but they didn't know how it progressed. Like will I be making 18 and change in a couple years or mid 20's. Every person i talk to has a different answer.

You can either take it how they give it to you, or you can file. Choose.