22.3inside /inside help

group

I was a driver for 31 yrs ,this job came up for bib ,I bib on it .was then told I could not bid into that job .they told a part timer they got the job...first battle .....well I got the job.I felt the job should be a 22.2 .well now ups is giving me run around on what I am and what iam suppose to be doing.carwasher make 32.88 highest part time pay in building is 31.80 I make 28.14 have filed to fig this out. been in job over a year still have not heard my case. anybody else have this job or know more about it then me or my shop rep ???????

PT Car Washer

I was a driver for 31 yrs ,this job came up for bib ,I bib on it .was then told I could not bid into that job .they told a part timer they got the job...first battle .....well I got the job.I felt the job should be a 22.2 .well now ups is giving me run around on what I am and what iam suppose to be doing.carwasher make 32.88 highest part time pay in building is 31.80 I make 28.14 have filed to fig this out. been in job over a year still have not heard my case. anybody else have this job or know more about it then me or my shop rep ???????
Highest PT rate in my building is $33.85/hr. You bid a 22.3 job, you take the pay cut that goes with it. PT and FT car wash is the same pay unless you are classified as 22.3.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
@Turdferguson

group

would like to find someone with this job .to find out more about it,there telling me when I leave it, the job will be wipe out

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Your rate should be red-circled at your part-time rate. Not sure how many total years you have but if it were 31 -you were hired off street/etc.- your rate should be near $30 or $31. That is if you bid a 22.3 inside/inside job.

PT Car Washer

Your rate should be red-circled at your part-time rate. Not sure how many total years you have but if it were 31 -you were hired off street/etc.- your rate should be near $30 or $31. That is if you bid a 22.3 inside/inside job.
He went from FT driver to Art 22.3 and would receive the top 22.3 pay rate. He would not be red circled unless he was PT.

group

both union and ups said I could not bid on a 22.3 job only on a 22.2 opening.so they don't even know what my job is.ups is now saying 22,3 inside/inside not 22.2