22.4 drive not allowed to bid

Just started as a 22.4 driver. 9 days left in my progression. Scratching everyday except Saturdays. Filled out my union application today. The steward said the 22.4s can't bid on rpcd routes. That I have to put some sort of transfer request in. Is that even right. Have there been 22.4s that won bids? Not the 22.3 combo drivers but actual 22.4.

TYIA

542thruNthru

Just started as a 22.4 driver. 9 days left in my progression. Scratching everyday except Saturdays. Filled out my union application today. The steward said the 22.4s can't bid on rpcd routes. That I have to put some sort of transfer request in. Is that even right. Have there been 22.4s that won bids? Not the 22.3 combo drivers but actual 22.4.

TYIA
What local are you?

TYIA
Are you in the union yet?

Porknado

If you’ve still got 9 days in your 30, you can’t bid. As others have stated, you are not yet in the union. Not sure how you’d have any more seniority than anyone who came in the door before you.

If you’ve still got 9 days in your 30, you can’t bid. As others have stated, you are not yet in the union. Not sure how you’d have any more seniority than anyone who came in the door before you.
I know I can't bid until I make seniority. They are saying even then I can not bid once I make seniority that I have to request some sort of transfer.

From what I understand is as a FT employee I would have more seniority then any PT member. Once I pass progression of course.

542thruNthru

Local 344. Wisconsin.
It's wierd because the steward confirmed that I would have more seniority then all the part timers. But can't bid on any rpcd routes.
Looks like you have to work for 1 year before you can transfer classifications. Only RPCDs can bid on open routes. Until you become a RPCD you can not bid.
Screenshot_20210611-163157_Adobe Acrobat.jpg