22.4 positions

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Bids are up. No part timers, or very few want to drive at all. Most are saying with no 9.5 protection, weekend work, and less pay that the bids will remain vacant.

542thruNthru

That's what I thought but we have a high seniority part timer that got his first check as a 22.4 and only got $21 an hour.

In our hub nobody signed the 22.4 position. They're just grabbing people that signed the RPCD list.

Tell him to file a grievance.
Screenshot_20190825-153150_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Johnny123456789

We have some part timers that are interested but they're not completely convinced. Most feel like they're making a grave mistake.

Personally I feel like full time positions at UPS has lost all appeal and it's turning into a part time career. Part time UPS and do something meaningful outside.

Package Stick

"Send it."
We have some part timers that are interested but they're not completely convinced. Most feel like they're making a grave mistake.

Personally I feel like full time positions at UPS has lost all appeal and it's turning into a part time career. Part time UPS and do something meaningful outside.
That's exactly what our 48-year part-timer told me. Does anyone know how much you'd make at that point?

Dudes a millionaire, he's been triple shifting just because can.