Do you believe the 22.4 hybrid will pass on this contract

• YES

Votes: 23 37.7%
  • NO

Votes: 38 62.3%

• Total voters

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Word at recent meetings is Taylor passed the word down....tell your members it's a done deal. It's going to happen. Nothing they can do about it.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I hate the idea of 22.4 but what's worse is our union officials horrible attitude about TRYING to force it upon us. I want this piece of :censored2: removed.

Tony Q

Lets here some proposals on how to compete with the postoffice paying $15 an hour to casuals on Sundays. DHL has new Sunday language and these drivers will tip out at around $30 an hour. The Fed Ex that delivers on Sundays is around $14 to $18 an hour. This and Jeff Bezos wants to take over not only the world but the package delivery business. We have had Saturday and Sunday language in most of our Supplements and the Master for sure. Out in the West there are Drivers, and employees who, if you started before a certain date you are grandfathered out of the weekends. This is the issue though. How much do you want UPS to make a year in profit? What is acceptable? Should they make 5 billion or 300 million with the rest going into the members pockets. Whats the happy medium? All this and what do you do with this ever changing world of satisfaction NOW, " I need my delivery every day of the week" that our competition is accommodating. So lets discuss your ideas. A 22.4 employee starting out at 27 an hour and tipping out a buck an hour over a 22.3 position is such a deal breaker. This is a potential 6,000 more full-time jobs. Tuesday through Saturday and Sunday through Sunday. What is reasonable? I'm all ears...

MAKAVELI

Lets here some proposals on how to compete with the postoffice paying $15 an hour to casuals on Sundays. DHL has new Sunday language and these drivers will tip out at around $30 an hour. The Fed Ex that delivers on Sundays is around $14 to $18 an hour. This and Jeff Bezos wants to take over not only the world but the package delivery business. We have had Saturday and Sunday language in most of our Supplements and the Master for sure. Out in the West there are Drivers, and employees who, if you started before a certain date you are grandfathered out of the weekends. This is the issue though. How much do you want UPS to make a year in profit? What is acceptable? Should they make 5 billion or 300 million with the rest going into the members pockets. Whats the happy medium? All this and what do you do with this ever changing world of satisfaction NOW, " I need my delivery every day of the week" that our competition is accommodating. So lets discuss your ideas. A 22.4 employee starting out at 27 an hour and tipping out a buck an hour over a 22.3 position is such a deal breaker. This is a potential 6,000 more full-time jobs. Tuesday through Saturday and Sunday through Sunday. What is reasonable? I'm all ears...
FedEx doesn't del on Sundays.

Tony Q

Here's my proposal. Sunday deliveries are not needed. :censored2: Amazon. If you can't wait another day for your dog food go to the :censored2:ing store.
I'm sorry pal, but this isn't a viable option anymore. I mean this in the most respectful way possible. You need to change with the times. Everybody else is doing it and have to keep up with the peer pressure.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I'm sorry pal, but this isn't a viable option anymore. I mean this in the most respectful way possible. You need to change with the times. Everybody else is doing it and have to keep up with the peer pressure.
I'm number 1 on the seniority list in my center so this won't affect me. I have never worked a Saturday in 36 years at UPS and I certainly will never work a Sunday. Looking out for my fellow Teamsters just starting out. Maybe it's time WE change the times and let our members spend some time with their families.