Staydryitsraining

Uh... I don't know any red river region or contract. I know central region, southern region, western region.

Sorry don't know which you're under.
You might be correct though. This conversation where he stated that was almost 2 months ago. It might have changed but he definitely did say they could come in on the weekend and work if they wanted.

542thruNthru

So hold on you want me to do the same job as that guy for half the pay and work weekends......man :censored2: you

Most new hires couldn't tell you what their next raise is. No way they will know they are making much less. Plus most company's you do the same job and make different pay depend on how long you've been there.

I'm sure they all won't stay long but they will find people.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
For whatever reason the way it is explained is weekends are extra work. Monday through Friday guys have priority. Which makes sense considering no 22.4 is allowed on road if a fsp is not working. Meaning if work is available the m-friend guy can take it
Yeah that ain’t gonna hold up.

Bumping someone with under 40 so someone can get a 6 punch would stand no chance at panel.

Brownslave688

Most new hires couldn't tell you what their next raise is. No way they will know they are making much less. Plus most company's you do the same job and make different pay depend on how long you've been there.

I'm sure they all won't stay long but they will find people.
I know just messing but I’ve been here 15 years and the success rate of off the street hires is about 5% here. Lol

Brownslave688

15 years and probably went FT in like 4 hu.

God I hate you. :)
Didn’t even have my name on the list. HR Came up to me in the sort isle on Thursday morning asked if I wanted to drive. I said I don’t know I’ll have to ask my wife.

Said ok tell me by tomorrow though you start driver school Monday.

542thruNthru

Didn’t even have my name on the list. HR Came up to me in the sort isle on Thursday morning asked if I wanted to drive. I said I don’t know I’ll have to ask my wife.

Said ok tell me by tomorrow though you start driver school Monday.

Almost 10 years for me. Honestly sometime I'm a little glad it took so long. Kinda help me respect the work and hassle PT goes through.

Brownslave688

Almost 10 years for me. Honestly sometime I'm a little glad it took so long. Kinda help me respect the work and hassle PT goes through.
The plan was to stay part time until my wife got out of school then transfer but couldn’t pass up that money at 23. I actually took a pay cut the first year but I was working 9 hour days instead of 16.

542thruNthru

Why is the Nor-Cal language so much different than the Western Region language?

To be honest I don't know for sure. I've been told many different things.

It's strange though because I know you guys are part of the Western Conference of Teamster trust fund. Your contributions seem to work much different then ours but you're still PEER 80 also.

I know some people that wish you were so that they could transfer up there. I'm sure it's the same on your end.