22 year old male healthy

pilecarls8

For about four months now I’ve felt pure awful like sick but it feels sick under my chest like right in the middle like expanded and tender and it makes me think ima throw up but I never do this has me worried I take zofran to help but it just suck what could this be I’ve always had problems with my stomach and I have emetaphobia so it makes it worst I’ve lost 30 pounds due to this

Indecisi0n

For about four months now I’ve felt pure awful like sick but it feels sick under my chest like right in the middle like expanded and tender and it makes me think ima throw up but I never do this has me worried I take zofran to help but it just suck what could this be I’ve always had problems with my stomach and I have emetaphobia so it makes it worst I’ve lost 30 pounds due to this
I took medical classes in college so I can help. Send me a few pictures of your stomach from the front and back and underside. I'll take a look for you.

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
Emetaphobia?
What’s that... a fear of doctors?
Try going to one... Or you’ll be dead by Mother’s Day.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
We don't know.
You might try going to a real doctor instead of an internet forum.
unnamed (2).jpg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

I’ll give you my old center managers phone number

He can diagnose you right over the phone

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
OIP.0kZNhs_tYG6UlcmXv56skAHaEK

WannaBeFeeder

So your doctors a package car driver i take it ? Can’t get through on the hotline so you came here :wheelchai