23 open routes

AB831

Our station has 23 open routes and has full time, M-friend jobs posted on Indeed.com, yet no one will apply, as they keep asking us to tell our friends to come work here and fill the positions before peak season. The station is also so critically short on handlers that they’re making cover drivers stay to work the PM sort every night. It seems like the entire place is falling apart, and I don’t know if it’s just our station or Express as a whole, but it’s really getting crazy here.

McFeely

Huge Member
I just looked on the careers page on FedEx.com and our station actually has zero positions. currently. We have a couple of people out on medical, but all of our routes are filled thankfully. We're still gonna be totally friend'd during Peak again though.

falcon back

Our station has 23 open routes and has full time, M-friend jobs posted on Indeed.com, yet no one will apply, as they keep asking us to tell our friends to come work here and fill the positions before peak season. The station is also so critically short on handlers that they’re making cover drivers stay to work the PM sort every night. It seems like the entire place is falling apart, and I don’t know if it’s just our station or Express as a whole, but it’s really getting crazy here.
Very doubtful your story is correct. Your negativity and hatred is obvious.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

My last station was like that.

JJinVA

You want facts that he is negative and hates the company? Just read any of his posts

Hating the company doesnt change what the facts are about open routes. I know plenty of ppl who drive for UPS and hate the company for their own reasons. Some are legit reasons, some are whiny crybabies. *shrug* But pointing out holes on a sinking ship SHOULD BE considered a favor not a criticism about the integrity of the ship.

bacha29

You want facts that he is negative and hates the company? Just read any of his posts
Your post are not facts but rather your own opinion.
If this condition does exist at the individuals terminal then where are all of those part timers and "casual" part timers ? If it such a great opportunity and a great company to work for you would think that they would all come running with bells on their toes.

AB831

If this condition does exist at the individuals terminal then where are all of those part timers and "casual" part timers ? If it such a great opportunity and a great company to work for you would think that they would all come running with bells on their toes.
I don't know why anyone would work part time for FedEx. The cons outweigh the pros, if there even are any. Full time, I understand, but there's no appeal of working part time at all. You can get better insurance from the government while making comparable or BETTER pay doing DoorDash or Uber, while making your own schedule instead of having to report whenever Fat Freddy says to report and stay until whenever he says to leave.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I don't know why anyone would work part time for FedEx. The cons outweigh the pros, if there even are any. Full time, I understand, but there's no appeal of working part time at all. You can get better insurance from the government while making comparable or BETTER pay doing DoorDash or Uber, while making your own schedule instead of having to report whenever Fat Freddy says to report and stay until whenever he says to leave.
It used to be they stayed part time for the benefits at FedEx. Maybe they had their own business or they had a FT job elsewhere. Now though, I wonder why people stay PT.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
You are such a stickler for FACTS, please present the FACTS you have that refute @AB831’s story.

That door swings both ways. Why don't you ask AB to present the facts that support his story? A claim that can be made without facts to support it can be countered with a claim without facts to support it. In this case, it would be rather easy for AB to post the link(s) to those 23 open routes.

falcon back

Yet you started a post a few weeks back about wanting to go party time. Hypocrisy

So you say Uber will pay you 20k to 30k a year, and Obama care has $5 insurance if you are single? How many miles must you put on your own car to CLEAR 30k with Uber

Last edited:

falcon back

Like my post with FACTS concerning the pension increase by delaying your payments despite a number of people saying I was wrong. You are not familiar with a pension so you might need to research the term

falcon back

It used to be they stayed part time for the benefits at FedEx. Maybe they had their own business or they had a FT job elsewhere. Now though, I wonder why people stay PT.
Nothing has changed. Benefits are still the same as FT minus disability and life insurance. Just another example of a negative personality showing their colors

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
That door swings both ways. Why don't you ask AB to present the facts that support his story? A claim that can be made without facts to support it can be countered with a claim without facts to support it. In this case, it would be rather easy for AB to post the link(s) to those 23 open routes.
Refutation requires a reasonable counter-claim, or facts that discredit the claim.
Otherwise it becomes a popularity contest.
You and * lose either way.

Last edited by a moderator: