24 years 2 months injury free

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Congratulations you did a good job and watched out for your body. Thank yourself and move on. The money you made at ups is their thank you.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
I’ve been injury free for over 24 years and not even 1 time has anyone acknowledged this. I’m not even sure what I expect to happen,but what I am sure of is, this company saves a ton of money when their workers show up to work. For a company that has such a tough time getting people to stay, show up and do their jobs, it seems like there should be some recognition. You know, like the 90’s when we got cussed out every night for not loading fast enough (and we cussed back) but they still treated us better somehow.
Haven’t called in sick in 17 years , not one word from management about it & don’t expect anything.

rod

Retired 22 years
Haven’t called in sick in 17 years , not one word from management about it & don’t expect anything.
I made it 17 years also then screwed my back up and went out on comp for 2 months. After I had been home for like 3 or 4 days my center manager called me and told me to QUOTE ... "get my ass back to work because he knew I was faking it".