24 years 2 months injury free

muthatrucka

I’ve been injury free for over 24 years and not even 1 time has anyone acknowledged this. I’m not even sure what I expect to happen,but what I am sure of is, this company saves a ton of money when their workers show up to work. For a company that has such a tough time getting people to stay, show up and do their jobs, it seems like there should be some recognition. You know, like the 90’s when we got cussed out every night for not loading fast enough (and we cussed back) but they still treated us better somehow.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I’ve been injury free for over 24 years and not even 1 time has anyone acknowledged this. I’m not even sure what I expect to happen,but what I am sure of is, this company saves a ton of money when their workers show up to work. For a company that has such a tough time getting people to stay, show up and do their jobs, it seems like there should be some recognition. You know, like the 90’s when we got cussed out every night for not loading fast enough (and we cussed back) but they still treated us better somehow.
I like to point out my lack of accidents and injuries anytime performance is brought up.

Must be doing something right

Box Ox

1.gif
2.gif

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

what would you like the $2 water jug or the
$3 T-shirt would either one of those make you feel better

why do you want recognition from folks who could give 2 :censored2:s about you

The best recognition is a fat pay check on Fridays

muthatrucka

what would you like the $2 water jug or the
$3 T-shirt would either one of those make you feel better

why do you want recognition from folks who could give 2 :censored2:s about you

The best recognition is a fat pay check on Fridays
A turkey on Thanksgiving and a Christmas bonus would be cool...

4evapreloader

I think once they thanked me at some silly break time meeting that I was 20 something years injury free. Don't think you will get anything other than a mention. I was injured later and they are very eager to throw you under the bus if they can. Follow the methods, don't do anything stupid. I'm still here, and was paid disability.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
I want to point out I’m the only fairly new driver in the building who hasn’t been in a “crash”