25 year anniversary

upsgirl88

25 years ago today I was 21 years old and reported to work for the first time. Wonder what my center did for me today??? <------- yup, nothing. Oh well, at least I collect a paycheck every week!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I thought they didn't give plaques anymore----just paper certificates.

It's not the only thing you have been wrong about! :wink2:

Plateau years 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, and above are recognized with a plaque on Founders’ Day (August 28th).
You get the certificate on your actual anniversary date.

stoni24

25 years ago today I was 21 years old and reported to work for the first time. Wonder what my center did for me today??? <------- yup, nothing. Oh well, at least I collect a paycheck every week!
so ur 46 and could retire. That is sweet! Congrats.

rod

Retired 22 years
It's not the only thing you have been wrong about! :wink2:

Plateau years 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50, and above are recognized with a plaque on Founders’ Day (August 28th).
You get the certificate on your actual anniversary date.

I never dug deep enough in the dumpster to find any of those 50 year ones.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I salute you for your effort. Unfortunately I think you'll get more recognition by ordering a Big Kids meal at Burger King and write your name in sharpie on a paper crown.

ymelord

Congrats again, I'm going to open another beer in your honor, I've already spent more on this celebration than UPS.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I had 25 yrs last April and my center manager brought a box of doughnuts and a balloon to the PCM and congratulated me in front of everyone. I also got a plaque, and an award from the gift catalogue. I picked a pretty nice little ipod/iphone dock with detachable speakers, my wife and I use it to listen to music in the kitchen. Its too bad the company isnt consistent about recognizing milestones for everyone.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
If they do something for me when I hit those milestones that's cool, if not oh well. I've lowered my expectations a lot around here so I don't get disappointed as often.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
If I show up on the day of my 25th and they ignore me or they give me a cake and a plaque does it really matter? I'm thinking 5 to go.