25 yr vet... now the target is on me...

screamin chicken

So in a month an half my FT sup comes to me about misloads, yes Im a driver, that also loads, and I have had 2 warning letters, 2 3 day suspension, that I have never served, i also got fired 2 times, but I'm still working.This prick is after me on anything , this morning I was getting ORION, like all the other drivers,I was trying to talk to the other Sup. and this PRICK tells me to go to my truck, because Orion has been realsed, But all the other drivers where hanging on the belt BS'ing. And on e another note the day he fired me , he did my yearly Space , and Vis. , which he couldnt find anything wrong, but when he did the driver drill, he said his speed was 55, the speed limit is 45, I know my word over his, but that crap is linked to me, I just need to know how to get this prick off me, this all started after I filed to be on the 9.5 list......

So in a month an half my FT sup comes to me about misloads, yes Im a driver, that also loads, and I have had 2 warning letters, 2 3 day suspension, that I have never served, i also got fired 2 times, but I'm still working.This prick is after me on anything , this morning I was getting ORION, like all the other drivers,I was trying to talk to the other Sup. and this PRICK tells me to go to my truck, because Orion has been realsed, But all the other drivers where hanging on the belt BS'ing. And on e another note the day he fired me , he did my yearly Space , and Vis. , which he couldnt find anything wrong, but when he did the driver drill, he said his speed was 55, the speed limit is 45, I know my word over his, but that crap is linked to me, I just need to know how to get this prick off me, this all started after I filed to be on the 9.5 list......
Keep a notebook and document everything. File a harassment grievance every time he says something ignorant to you. Do everything by the book and don't be afraid to call the harassment hotline.

Been there done that. Good luck

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Telematics would give your speed at the time in question

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
when he did the driver drill, he said his speed was 55, the speed limit is 45, I know my word over his, but that crap is linked to me
At the risk of sounding ignorant, what does the speed have to do with anything? Are you being disciplined for speeding or lying about speeding>? I'm just lost on the speed thing.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
There is nothing worse than a reformed runner/gunner.
Once a runner always a runner... And sometimes the vets are the absolute worst !!!! Which I absolutely don't :censored2: get . I have 25 total years with ups hub/driver /feeder....I have never really been hurt, never had an operation of any kind and am not a runner and not bonus guy and never really had any problems here....have I been lucky, know how to play the game, or are others just prone to unwanted attention...???? It doesn't seem too hard and yes I've had some pos sups over the years!!!!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
File on harassment, they are obviously pissd that you are on the 95 list....you are a 25 year vet man.... Stand up for yourself ....omg!!

screamin chicken

I go file, and thanks, I will call the Harassment hotline, and for the speed, I just threw that in there because he was going 10 over, and he could say that it was me, and this has nothing to do with me being fast at my job, I still do it , and i do it for me, I take my 1 10 everyday, so keep those comments to yourself.....

I go file, and thanks, I will call the Harassment hotline, and for the speed, I just threw that in there because he was going 10 over, and he could say that it was me, and this has nothing to do with me being fast at my job, I still do it , and i do it for me, I take my 1 10 everyday, so keep those comments to yourself.....
10 minute break all day? That's all you get?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
You guys only get one 10 minute break a day

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I would wait on the harassment hotline I would go talk to your soup tell him how you're feeling or go above him...let the union know what's going on and start with the grievance first

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Make sure your take your whole lunch too....I can't believe how many guys take a short lunch or don't take a lunch at all but still put it down into the diad....